5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
I bought this for my husband and he is thrilled with it. We actually used the knife to cut the packaging off the watch. Very sharp! The band was too large so he had to have a link removed by the jeweler. The high quality is easy to see.
Published 20 months ago by Debra A. Greaney

2.0 out of 5 stars Manufactured Incorrectly
I enjoy and collect Swiss Military watches... but the watch I received was improperly manufactured. The band kept coming loose from the face of the watch and the watch would then fall off my wrist. This made the watch unwearable. I have high expectations for Swiss watches, and the watch Wenger made in this case didn't live up to expectations.
Published 17 months ago by Gregory A Hayes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Wenger Swiss Military Men's 62970 Grenadier Brushed Stainless-Steel Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Manufactured Incorrectly, February 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I am wearing it right now, July 5, 2013
This is a great watch. I wear it to the golf course and swimming pool. It is accurate and is good looking enough to wear in the evenings to parties and social gathering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, April 24, 2013
Great, my husband wears it as a nice casual watch. It is just as described, he is also very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me on time, March 30, 2013
It is a great watch for the price. The only draw back is the clasp on the watch band. The clasp comes undone too easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap watch band, February 26, 2013
This watch looks great online, but I was pretty unimpressed when I received it. The links in the watch band appear to be made from folded sheet metal, wrapped in a metal cover; there are gaps between the folds in the sheet metal. Looks pretty cheap. I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift for Dad!, February 24, 2013
Bought as a gift for Dad. He was very happy with the quality and style. Loved the size of the numbers and the glow in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars SHARP LOOKING WATCH, February 19, 2013
So far works perfect, just got it. Looks super sharp. Very clear sphere. Looks solid and well built, I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, February 15, 2013
Great looking watch. arrived in box with knife. I replaced an older Wenger because I broke the band and to replace the band with an orgional Wenger was about 35.00. So when I saw this great deal for 70.00 I could not pass it up. I put my older Wenger on Ebay and sold it for 25.00. WHOW What a deal!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb watch, February 13, 2013
I received my new Wenger watch about a week ago and I love it. At first I was concerned that there was no button to push to light up the dial in the dark. However, I have found that the hands continue to glow through most of the night. Like others who have commented, a link or two needs to be removed for a good fit. But it is better to have too many links than not enough. The watch is certainly worth the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›