Wenger Swiss Military Men's 69366 Expedition Black Rubber Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement, with second sweep hand
- Shock proof
- Orange hands, numbers, & markers
- 3 yr. Warranty; included, swiss army knife evo 81 black, 7 features, knife has lifetime warranty
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Swiss quartz movement, with second sweep hand Shock proof Orange hands, numbers, & markers 3 yr. Warranty; included, swiss army knife evo 81 black, 7 features, knife has lifetime warranty Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
Be sure to sport this active watch on your next outdoor adventure. For the true enthusiast, this Wenger Swiss Military timepiece boasts unparalleled quality and precision. Top-notch functionality with a rubber strap for extra water resistance, keeps up with any active lifestyle. Paired with a Swiss Army knife, this set is the ideal gift for the outdoorsman.
Expedition 69366 Wenger Swiss Military Watch and Swiss Army Knife SetWenger Swiss Military Watches
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
A Swiss Army Knife is a tool which contains a variety of implements within one relatively small and lightweight unit. It’s the original multi-tool and it’s been said many times that a Swiss Army Knife is an indispensable tool with thousands of uses. A Swiss Army Knife is exceptionally efficient, lightweight and compact. Wenger still manufacturers all of their knives in Switzerland and as a measure of quality control, a highly trained technician inspects every knife, opening and closing each implement by hand before it leaves the factory. For the weight, space and efficiency conscious, you can’t ask for a better companion for everyday adventures. Expedition Swiss-Made Watch
It’s easy to tell that this isn’t your standard watch. Where do we start? How about with the distinct look of the orange hands, numerals and markers on the jet black dial? Or the way the black silicone strap feels on your wrist after a long day of turning opportunity in success? Make no mistake, this watch will turn heads, generate compliments and create a long list of questions; Where did you get that? Who makes that watch? Is that Swiss? Does that company make the Swiss Army Knife? What did that cost you? All easy questions when you’re the center of attention…you’re the one they envy.
Summary of Features• Made in Switzerland. World-renowned for high quality products.
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 44mm brushed stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Silicone rubber strap with brushed buckle is very comfortable and stylish
• Black dial with orange numerals and markers.
• Orange hour, minute and second hands.
• Luminous hands, numerals and markers for low light visibility.
• Luminous marker on fixed bezel provides nighttime bearing.
• Notched crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Flank protection around crown helps avoid accidental pulling out of crown which could cause reset of time or water incursion into case.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Minutes/seconds scale on inner bezel for precision measurements.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in black. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B007RB3ZRA
- Item model number: 69366
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.4 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very satisfied with this watch. Comfortable and durable, the rubber wrist band is of superior quality. Very satisfied, I would buy the product again.Published on August 9, 2013 by Andres Saavedra
I do not hate the watch. the problem is that it stops after 5 months I purchased. and this morning it mislead me and got a late record.Published on July 22, 2013 by water
Masculine watch with significant weight, but the strap buckle sticks out way too far and gets caught on things. Read morePublished on June 20, 2013 by Jim Hautala
I really like it, big numbers easy to ready. DID NOT like the rubber band, I bought a leather band for it and all is well.Published on April 18, 2013 by chuck
Excelent price veryvery nice watch my father love it. Totally recomend it. The shiping was fast.The watch is all that i expecting.Published on April 4, 2013 by J. Cubillo
Fair cost benefits proportion. Nice watch...good design, the only think is to let clear that clockwise are not fluorescents...people misunderstood, in my case it doesnt matter...Published on March 30, 2013 by ROY PELAEZ ZAPATA