- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.3 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Gift box included|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
A watch that complements your active lifestyle, this Wenger Swiss Military watch is built for rugged wear. Unique details like red stitching over a black leather strap call for both comfort and style. Wenger Swiss Military, known for their Swiss-made craftsmanship and history behind the brand, invites precision and class into any collection. Paired with a Swiss Army knife, this gift sets boasts unparalleled quality that meets the lifestyle needs of an outdoor enthusiast.
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 44mm brushed stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Genuine leather strap with red stitching and brushed buckle is very comfortable and stylish.
• Black dial with white/silver numerals and markers, red marker at 12 o’clock position and red markers at hour positions.
• White hour and minute hands. Red seconds hand.
• Luminous hands, numerals and markers for low light visibility.
• Knurled crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Minutes scale on inner bezel for precision measurements.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in red. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
I really like this watch. an the price is great. Now I don't have to look for another watch. Thank you.Published 10 months ago by Santiago
Love love this watch, brought in oct 2012. NOW...april 2013 ITS NOT WORKING! HELP!!!!! HOPEFULLY THE 3 YEAR WARRENTY IS GOOD? I really luv the style, the face, the color of it! Read morePublished 10 months ago by SHARON BLACK-ESTELLA
beautiful watch, always get comments on it when I wear it. strap comfortable, though its almost too small for my wrist, but it fits comfortably. keeps time well and built solid.Published 13 months ago by James Kitagawa
Great watch, it actually exceeded my expectation. I love it, good value for the money, I d definetely recommend it.Published 13 months ago by Julio Delgado
MUY BUEN VENDEDOR LA MERCANCIA LLEGO EN BUEN ESTADO GRACIAS POR SUS SERVICIOS MUY AMABLES LO RECOMIENDO AL 100 %Published 13 months ago by francy
Everything I wanted it to be! This watch is very sturdy. The band is also heavyweight leather. It also has a very large face which I like. Definitely pleased!Published 13 months ago by Laura
I expected was very nice product, I am satisfied with the product, as they offer, pay the right price, I will continue watching deals, highly recommended!Published 14 months ago by DANNY
Great watch....looks great and the case and the little swiss army knife are awesome ...a little heavy but once you get use to it you don't even notice..Published 14 months ago by Gus Per
Gave to a grandson as a gift at Christmas and he liked it. Seems to be made well and the knife was a plus.Published 14 months ago by Corinne Gould