5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!!
Published 21 months ago by Saints Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok piece for younger folks
Big watch, big numbers, definitely targets a younger audience. If was 18 I'd have loved it. Ok quality for the price. Disconsider that similar watches in China sell for less than 20 dollars.
Published 21 months ago by Leonardo R. Horta

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Wenger Swiss Military Men's 69373 Outback Black Leather Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set (Watch)
The thing to keep in mind with Wenger watches is that you are getting a Swiss time piece at a great price. I bought a Wenger watch about 15 years ago and except for looking beat up from all of the use it's a perfect watch. Never lost time, still works great. So, when I saw this watch on a Gold Box special with a SAK included I jumped at the deal. The watch looks even better on my wrist than it does in pictures. Love the feel of the watch. I can tell it's built well and will last. If you like this style of watch you really can't go wrong. I'm a bit of a watch collector and would put my stamp of approval on it any day. The face is on the bigger side but not crazy big. I'd say bigger than average. Metal is smooth. Leather feels nice. Between the feel, look and price point...5 stars!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 3, 2012
I bought this watch as a gift. I really liked the whole package when it arrived. I selected this watch as it offered a slightly bigger dial and good name with it. Here are some pros/cons regarding this watch.
Pros:
-The watch offers a moderately big dial. So it fitted nicely on the wrist and looked very comfortable and not bulky which was what I was looking forward to.
-Since I bought this one as a gift, I really liked the box it came in. The box + swiss army knife complements the watch nicely and offers to be a great deal for the price.
Cons:
-The swiss army knife is a bit small when compared to how it was shown in the picture.

Overall, I would highly recommend this for the personal use and as well as a gift item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, November 20, 2012
Bought for my newphew's 18th Birthday. He loved this watch. Good quality watch, very nice leather strap with red stitching. This is neither too dressy nor cheap looking - just right for a gift. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok piece for younger folks, November 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenger Swiss Military Men's 69373 Outback Black Leather Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set Purchase, November 4, 2012
Excellent product at an excellent price! Tough yet stylish finish with high quality materials. Really very happy about this purchase. Thanks much to the "Deal of the Day" on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 4, 2012
Good product. It is handsom in appearence, practical and has a very nice strap. My 16 y. o. son hasn't taken it off in days (I think he really likes it). The price was unbeatable; and, I very much recommend this watch for work and outdoor use. This watch has a large face so, if you wear tight cuffs in your l/s shirts, it may be too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough Reliable Watch, November 1, 2012
The Wenger Swiss Outback watch is very well made, sturdy and keeps perfect time. It is handsom in appearence, practical and has a very nice strap. My 16 y. o. son hasn't taken it off in days (I think he really likes it). The price was unbeatable; and, I very much recommend this watch for work and outdoor use. This watch has a large face so, if you wear tight cuffs in your l/s shirts, it may be too much. Thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
best watch I had

4.0 out of 5 stars BIG watch, May 31, 2013
I think it's a very cool watch. However, the guy who buys it needs to be a pretty big fellow. I was a bit stunned by its size. Bought it for my 21-year-old stepson for Christmas, and I think he liked the little knife it came with better than the watch. :) He's sort of a skinny guy and it probably weighed his arm down. I personally like big watches, but this isn't going to be for everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars It has great performance., April 27, 2013
I really like this watch. an the price is great. Now I don't have to look for another watch. Thank you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›