5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on September 21, 2011 by S. Lipson

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighter than expected
The Box is very elegant and the watch beautiful but the only thing I didin't like was the weight.... too light, feels like is cheap and made of aluminum...
Published on May 14, 2012 by Antonio Choi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Wenger Swiss Military Women's 79075 Alpine Diver Military Watch (Watch)
There are several things about this watch that I really love. The face is so clear and easy to read, the crystal is totally nonglare. I also love that the face color (in my opinion) is a very dark flat charcoal black, not true black and not glossy. The illumination marks work well. I love the red sweep second hand and it's stacato movement. I'm an RN and it is very easy to read and watch. At first I thought the watch band was too light, but it has turned out to be a non issue and I really enjoy that I don't even realize that I am wearing a watch unless I look at it. The clasp is ridiculously secure-I've almost split my nail trying to disengage it. I like the screw down pin, no problems at all with it's waterproof capabilities. This seems to be a very good quality watch with great functionality at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, April 30, 2013
Bought this watch for my wife. She swims regularly and needed a watch to wear when in the water. Having had Wenger products in the past and many friends that also have them, I had no reservation about the quality or water resistance. As I expected, it has performed for a year or so without any problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I was looking for, August 5, 2012
Spruce (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I needed a metal bracelet women's watch that could go in the water, be easy to read both day and night - also look handsome. This is it. A really terrific watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighter than expected, May 14, 2012
Antonio Choi (TORRANCE, CA, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but light, March 13, 2012
Good-looking watch, feminine without looking too dainty. It's supposed to be stainless steel, which I believe but I can't help but feel questionable about that fact since the watch is so light. Then again, this was compared to another watch that is double the price, so I shouldn't complain. As long as the band doesn't rust or scratch, I'm content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 11, 2011
I use this watch for work, and I really like it. The contrasting red second hand makes it easy to count. The watch is holding up great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Previously used watch, October 30, 2011
The watch arrived in the promised timeframe. It had clearly been returned previously as the watch was thrown in the box with the plastic that is supposed to protect the watch dangling off it. Apparently the watch works except the time is very difficult to adjust. Make sure that if they say that you are buying a new watch that you are. It is quite a beefy watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars IMPOSSIBLE TO SET THE WATCH...WHAT GOOD IS A WATCH WITHOUT THE TIME OR DATE?, July 18, 2012
THIS IS A NICE BRACELET BUT NOT A WATCH...I CANNOT SET IT....
I DON'T NEED A BRACELET I NEED A WATCH...GUESS I HAVE TO RETURN IT