4.0 out of 5 stars Nice roomy and lightweight
Published 22 months ago by D. Lightsey

3.0 out of 5 stars Measurements are not accurate!
I purchased this to replace/augment a 22.5" carry on I already had. To my horror, it is EXACTLY the same size, at almost 23" tall. Indeed, the box it came on has the measurements 23X10X15. This is simply not what the amazon description said, and is not suitable carry-on size for many airlines (Delta, US, American).

Having said that, this is seemingly...
Published 12 months ago by Stefan

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice roomy and lightweight, March 23, 2013
I ordered this one because I like the one I bought for my husband so much. It is extremely lightweight and very roomy. I prefer this over my Samsonite carry-on. We love the spinner wheels. I wanted the exact same piece in red but had to order the newer model. I'm not sure I like the layout of the front pockets but will test them soon on my next trip! I have taken this bag everywhere and it is extremely durable! i even use it for 1-2 night trips as I can get everything in it including snacks and drinks and it is still very light!! No more duffles and shopping bags. I am a female and I can get everything I need for a 5 day trip in this bag and my packback and not have to check luggage!

3.0 out of 5 stars Measurements are not accurate!, January 25, 2014

Having said that, this is seemingly a well constructed and nice piece of luggage. It just doesn't fit my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, December 31, 2012
This is an outstanding, product! It's light weight, goes in all directions too! Fits overhead storage real well! Go ahead Buy it! You can't go wrong with this SwissGear, product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and very light carry on, November 6, 2012
I enjoyed using this little carry on. It can ride smoothly and easily in all directions, fits well the luggage compartments on the planes and is pretty spacious. It was a big improvement from my previous "ESPRIT". Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, Beautiful Bag, May 14, 2013
All our luggage is SwissGear. It's the right price, and holds up remarkably well. We had this bag for several years (5+) and were still using it. However, we left it in the trunk of a cab so needed to buy a replacement. After looking at other options, we ended up ordering the same bag we had before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenger Suitcase, August 24, 2013
I decided to try a less expensive suitcase this go around. I have problems with the zipper pulls breaking off on Travel Pro and I had a Hey hard size which got all scuffed up and it was also sometimes too small. I wanted a spinner carry on, this one had good reviews so I decided to try it. I really like it! the size is good and the front zippered outside pocket will hold my laptop. Very good buy for the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, weight and configuration, October 30, 2013
We bought two of these suitcases to take on a recent trip to Europe and were very pleased with them. They're designed to maximize the use of the inside space, and also have the outside pockets to aid in organization. The small waterproof pouch inside is a nice touch, but we didn't need to use them this time.

We traveled for 12 nights with just these suitcases and a small tote/travel bag each, and didn't check anything on our outbound trip. We had also packed an extra nylon duffle to accommodate any extra purchases for the way home, but we didn't even need it. Somehow, in addition to all of our stuff we were able to fit in a bottle of wine, two cans of olive oil, a bottle of grappa, two new pairs of shoes, two scarves, and several gifts for family and friends!

The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the zipper on one of the suitcases tends to catch a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son love it, April 4, 2013
It is very light weight and yet feels more sturdy and better built than is larger SwissGear suit case. Worth the cost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, just not what I ordered., September 1, 2014
They have changed the picture since I ordered the black bag (maybe because I complained when I got it). It was pictured with 2 inset wheels (like the gray picture) but came with 4 outset wheels. It's also a little bigger than anticipated (mostly because of the wheels, but also because the pockets stick out in the front). I can tell that it would only fit in large, roomy overheads. I kept it because I did not want to pay for the return shipping. It IS an awesome bag if you expect what you're getting. I traveled with it recently for the first time and did love the experience. It weighs almost nothing on its own, and when chock full of books (teacher) it still felt weightless and glided like a dream, turning smoothly as I navigated around people and turned it 90 degrees as I stepped on the escalator. It makes you feel like a sexy traveler for sure.

For my weekend trips, I ultimately ordered the "travelon 18" underseat" bag (on amazon or wayfair, I forget which). That bag will fit in any overhead. It fits under the seat if you're in a 2- or 3-seat row. I say this because it spills 1-2" into the underseat space of the person next to you. If that person has a small bag, or if you're traveling with a companion, it's fine. Either way, it fits in the overhead, if that's what you're going for. No airline personnel will stop you from carrying on THAT bag. If THAT's what you're looking for, go buy THAT bag. :) If you have lots of overhead room or don't mind checking, then this bag is a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little bag, January 15, 2014
This is an excellent little bag. I especially like the spinner aspect because its easy to push or drag when my hands are full. Sturdy construction and roomy enough.

Wenger Travel Gear Neo Lite 20" Exp. Spinner