5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Exactly as described.. works perfect.. connects my double screen dvd player for the car.. the kids broke our last one and so this was an excellent replacement.
Published on June 19, 2011 by becky_us

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not show video
Though this is billed as an audio/video cable, it only provided audio to the 2nd DVD player, no video. Disappointing.
Published on June 14, 2012 by ebohn

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 19, 2011
This review is from: WennoW Dual Screen-to- Screen 3.5mm AV Cable for Philips Dual Screen DVD player (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not show video, June 14, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly disappointed, June 4, 2012
Hi, I recently bought this cable to extend audio AND video to another screen, but what was sent to me was not as described in the ad. There was no description of the length of the cord in the ad but one of the reviews stated it was 4 feet long. The cable I received was 12 feet long. Way too long for my application. Moreover, the cable was not even a 4 conductor cable (needed to extend both video AND audio). What I received was a 12 foot long stereo cable extension cord designed only for audio. Totally not what I wanted or needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, July 16, 2011
Laura N (Marlborough CT) - See all my reviews
I was NOT happy when I realized the day before a 6 hour trip with my two young children that the av cable was missing from my Philips dual DVD player! Tried searching all over town but could not find the cable anywhere. Found it here at Amazon for a great price plus free shipping. Did the trick. Thanks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, March 29, 2012
I didn't actually try to plug the cord in. It looks very sturdy, and probably works just fine. However, it is only 4 feet long. It might be nice if this information were included in the description. I would not have wasted the time and money purchasing it if I had known. If you want to use this to connect two portable DVD screens in your SUV or minivan (with one screen being in the second row of seats and one in the third), it is not long enough. Otherwise, it seems like a good product at a good price. Just can't give it more than 2 stars because of the length, and the fact that they didn't disclose the length in the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 6, 2014
We were gifted a two-screen Phillips portable DVD player for our car, but they had lost the AV cable to connect the two screens to play simultaneously. Based on the reviews I took a chance that this would work and it does! Our Christmas driving trip with two toddlers was so much less painful with the movies. Definitely works if that's what you need this cable for!

3.0 out of 5 stars This works, but the pins are loose, December 19, 2012
This works if your other screen-to-screen hook up is broken, but the pins are loose and tend to fall out. This is kind of a bummer when you want both screens to work. Sometimes you have to turn the player off, reset, and then get it to work again.

The other challenge, is that no brick-and-mortar store carries this product. I went to Best Buy, American Furniture, Radio Shack, a local specialty camera shop, and the best anyone could do is to order it online. So, if yours broke (like mine) this will work, but don't expect excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as original cable., August 10, 2012
Works as described, same as the original cable that came with Philips DVD players. Glad we are able to link both screens together again, no problems there and both the video and audio are the same quality as with the original cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works beautifully, August 2, 2012
Our dual dvd player for the car was going out on the kids. This one seems to be better quality than the cable that came with it. We have the phillips dual dvd players. The video and audio is through this single cable connecting the 2 headrests. If I would touch the old cable the picture would go out. This one fits nice and snug and is a good enough length. Works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!, July 21, 2012
I was leary of this because of other reviews. But since these cables are hard to find I went ahead and bought it. That's what you do when your child rips out the cord on the trip pacifier. I received the cable fairly quick and tried it out. Correct plugs and perfect length for our needs. Instantly, peace and harmony were restored in the family car!

Rate and Discover Movies