- Features Hex-Plus and ballpoint hexagon on long arm, 5/64" x 100mm L-key
- Each L-key is laser engraved with the size of each tool for easy locating
- With BlackLaser hardened blades for a long service life and high corrosion protection
- Wera Hex-Plus technology prevents rounding of screw recess and transfers up to 20% more torque
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
Have one to sell?
Wera Hexagon 950 PKL L-key, BlackLaser, Ballpoint Hex Key 5/64" x 100mm L-key
|Price:||$5.76 ($5.76 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
Only 5 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by KC Tool.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch , Metric|
Wera 950 PKL BlackLaser Imperial Hex Keys are designed for a long service life and excellent surf... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Wera 950 PKL BlackLaser Imperial Hex Keys are designed for a long service life and excellent surface protection. Wera’s unique vacuum ice-hardened process gives the necessary hardness for industrial applications. Wera Hex-Plus technology prevents the rounding of screws caused by sharp edges of conventional tools gradually wearing the screw head. Hex-Plus tools provide more surface contact transferring up to 20% more torque. Features ballpoint on long-arm of L-key to insert the tool quickly into screw and work at an angle in confined spaces. Wera’s non-wearing material ensures L-keys stay fixed even after frequent removal. Limited Life Time Warranty.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: hex wrench