- Features Wera quick-release chuck with single-hand technology, 1/4" bit
- Wera's experience of narrow tolerance manufacturing techniques and careful material selection helps deliver maximum safety at work
- Easy torque adjustment without special tools
- Multi-component Kraftform handle fits the shape to the hand erasing the physical stresses of screwdriving
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Wera Kraftform 7400 Series Hexagon Torque Screwdriver, Adjustable Torque Range
|Price:||$55.05 - $214.81|
Wera Series 7400 Kraftform Adjustable Torque Screwdriver set is designed for torque controlled ti... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I compared it with some certified and calibrated items I have in the lab and am happy with its tolerances and performance
Good unit for good price..
Be careful to read the specifications for the driver and get the right one for your application. Wera makes several adjustable range drivers and many fixed torque drivers...they all look the same in pictures.
Superb design ,ease of use . Everything I have come to expect from Wera.
Was it cheap? NO! Quality never is.
If you're on the fence about spending this kind of money on a tool---buy it.
You'll thank yourself every time you use it.
- The adjustment screw is located underneath a cap that is REALLY difficult to remove. If this is an adjustable tool, I shouldn't need to pry the cap off every time. There is no insertion hole to help either. So you end up damaging the cap while inserting something to pry if off. Better take if off once and never replace it but you'll have a permanent hole at the end of your brand new screw driver.
- The description clearly states that "Torque can easily be set to the required scale value by hand without special tools". THIS IS A LIE! You need an hex driver long enough to reach the adjustment screw and thin enough to pass through the end access port (that is, if you were able to remove the impossible cap in the first place)
- When adjusting the torque, tightening the adjustment screw, it goes deeper down the handle (toward the front of the driver). There doesn't seem to be a limit to this travel so you can end up with a screw that is too deep for your hex driver to reach. That means that you may end up with an adjustable driver that is simply not adjustable anymore. At least not without some special tools to be able to reach such a recessed screw.
- Oh, have I mentioned that while the hex screw travels downward, there's an axis that keeps you from getting to it? I know... this is unbelievable but it's the sad truth.
I'm gonna post a few photos of what I'm saying tonight so it's clearer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice tool fit your hand nice easy to adjust.. I would recommend if you need an adjustable in lb screwdriver..Published 3 months ago by David hesprich
Poor description. Yes it is adjustable but by dismantling and recalibration.Published 10 months ago by IP8
Used it for my rifle scope. Very nice tool, it will outlive me.Published 11 months ago by david knauer
Returned this item as it is extremely difficult to determine torque setting if you change after use.Published 11 months ago by Amy
Love this torque tool. Easy to adjust, and works great. I calibrate against a tool that has been calibrated for use on Government hardware.Published 13 months ago by Mogle