- 17 piece set includes ratchet handle and 16 interchangeable bits.
- Ratchet fine-tooth design for minimal return angle, switchover ring (right, locked, left) maximum torque of up to 50 Nm, hexagon chuck with Rapidaptor technology (rapid-in, rapid-out, rapid-spin, chuck-all, single hand function), magnetic.
- Comes in a soft roll-pouch for easy storage and mobile use.
- Kraftform handle with non-roll feature, multi-component.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wera Kraftform Kompakt 60 RA Ratcheting Screwdriver Set, 17-Piece
|Price:||$74.56 ($74.56 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.36 (42%)|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||17|
|UPC||094716862397 , 956256256480|
|EAN||0956256256480 , 4013288155306 , 0094716862397|
|Item Weight||1.01 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||60 RA|
The unique 17 piece set combines 89mm long power bits (that can be used in any power tool with a ... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
From the Manufacturer
Kraftform Kompakt 60 RA, imperial
Also with ratchet function for high working speeds
The Kraftform Kompakt and ratchet screwdriver are the optimal combination. The reverse direction switch has an ergonomic design and the easy-to-use, yet robust, ratchet mechanism with a return angle of 8° allows fast and precise work even in confined spaces.
The hexagon design of the directional switch made out of die-cast zinc ensures that the ratchet screwdrivers do not unintentionally roll away in the workplace and that they are ergonomic yet simple to operate even with dirty hands. The robust ratchet mechanism with a torque of up to 50 Nm is available in the versions Kraftform Kompakt 27 RA, Kraftform Kompakt 60 RA, and Kraftform Kompakt Vario RA
New: Kraftform Kompakt with ratchet function.
Fine action 44 tooth system. Great time savings when screwdriving. Ergonomic design of the reverse direction switch.
Additionally, the lockable neutral position permits exact adjustment work without having to change the screwdriving direction every time. The lockable neutral position can be used for fine adjustment work.
The key benefits:
- Kraftform with ratchet function
- Minimal return angle
- Switchover ring (right, locked, left)
- Torque of up to 50 Newton metres
- Rapid bit change with magnetic Rapidaptor technology
- Bits 89 mm in length suitable for holders as Kraftform Kompakt 60 RA or for direct insertion in a power tool
- Limited lifetime warranty
- German engineered
Fine tooth system for precision work.
Practical packaging. Ideally suited for mobile use.
Pouch with 89 mm bits
1 hand-held bit holder 816 RA Kraftform with ratchet function, fine-tooth design for minimal return angle, switchover ring (right, locked, left), maximum torque of up to 50 Newton metres, 1/4" hexagon chuck with Rapidaptor technology i.e. rapid-in, rapid-out, rapid-spin, chuck-all and single-hand function for rapid bit change, magnetic and 16 bits of 89 mm in length suitable for holders as per DIN 3126-F 6.3, ISO 1173 or for direct insertion in a power tool
This set contains:
|1 x ||1|
|1 x |
|1 x ||1 x ||1 x |
|1 x |
|1 x ||1 x ||1 x |
|1 x ||1 x ||1 x |
|1 x ||1 x |
|1 x ||1 x ||1 x |
Wera is one of the world's leading manufacturers of screw driving tools under the Wera, Kraftform, and Zyklop brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in Wuppertal, Germany. Wera develops and produces tools for professional and industrial applications, and is a solution provider for problems associated with screw connections. Quality is assured through a manufacturing process that is continually monitored. Wera is International Standard Organization (ISO) certified. Wera has received several awards for the stylish and ergonomic design of its products.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am sixty years old, of average strength, and the tip of the slot head bit was twisted and ruined by my simply trying to loosen a tight screw. This is with just holding tight with one hand- no exceptional torque applied. A truly high-quality tool does not ruin so easily.
Also, the handle is NOT particularly ergonomic. It is not sized or shaped to apply a lot of torque. Maybe that's intentional given the low quality of the bits.
No doubt this set is on the expensive side, but you are getting the best.
That said, this set is pretty comprehensive and feels good. Very convenient pouch for keeping in a drawer. Good kit for home use, which is where I have it.
Why only three stars? For the price, they could have treated the tips. And the ratchet mechanism feels like it wouldn't take a lot of torque. I haven't tested it, but...it's a feeling.
However the pouch and head selection really does make it a great set to have in the desk drawer.
I'd like to add that I got a 1/4" Screwbit Ratchet that fits perfectly in the center where there's an elastic hold. There are loads of these on this site, this is just the one I got. Patented Naro Close-Quarters 1/4" Screwbit Ratchet & 7 Bits - Reversible
Good set, just a little overprices or under constructed. Though no problems yet, partly, I think, because I treat it delicately.
What I like:
1) Highly durable
2) Versatile with the multiple pieces I can switch out without having multiple individual handles. Which leads to number 3.
3) Compact. Or Kompakt if you like. One package, one set fits in my tool drawer with room to spare as compared to 16 individual screw drivers.
4) The ratcheting aspect is awesome and makes the job tons easier
5) The free rolling portion of the handle. I can turn the handle freely when the screw is lose enough by holding the free turning part of the handle so when I let go of the handle for that second, the screwdriver doesn't come off the screw.
What I don't like:
1) The price, but you get what you pay for, and I don't expect I'll be buying another screw driver again in my lifetime.
Truly a pleasure to use, and definitely recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this everyday for work, it feels great in the hand and is made with serious quality. If I ever lose/break mine I know I will replace it with the exact same one, no questions... Read morePublished 9 months ago by sam cavasin
I used it for domestic works and it is the best screwdriver I ever had. Ratcheting is powerful enough and I love the long bits.Published 12 months ago by Lancelot
Awesome quality. This kit will outlast me if I don't lose it! The ratchet is smooth and positive. Bits are very high quality too.Published on July 1, 2013 by A. D. Benson
I bought this set to work on my computers and it is awesome, it is very high quality and I love that it has the torq attachments with the security key feature.Published on February 26, 2013 by kavika_26