The Wera Advent calendar 2013 allows tools enthusiasts to mark the days from Dec. 1 until Christmas. Each day in the calendar has a window containing a different tool or part. The package contains twenty-four commonly-used items, including a variety of screwdrivers, bits, bit checks, a wrench, and a bottle opener. The calendar is constructed of cardboard and is 455 x 565 x 43 mm (H x W x D).
Wera Tools manufactures screwdrivers and accessories. The company, founded in 1936 in Germany, has a U.S. office in Tucker, GA, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
What's in the Box?
- (1) 160 i VDE insulated screwdriver for slotted screws
- (1) 355 PZ screwdriver for Pozidriv screws
- (1) 2050 PH screwdriver for Phillips screws for electronic applications
- (1) 1441 screw gripper attachment for screwdriver blades, long bits and L-keys with holding function for screws
- (1) Empty Bit-Check case for nine 25 mm bits
- (1) Empty Mini-Check case for six 50 mm bits
- (1) Universal bit holder 899/4/1 K for power tools and electronic drills
- (9) 25 mm torsion bits: cross recess Phillips (851/1 TZ), cross recess Pozidriv (855/1 TZ), TORX (867/1 TZ)
- (3) 50 mm torsion bits: cross recess Phillips (851/4 TZ), cross recess Pozidriv (855/4 TZ)
- (3) 50 mm bits (867/4 Z)
- (1) Joker open-ended wrench with retaining plate
- (1) Bottle opener with Kraftform handle