- Features ball intercept ring and for use with hex head fasteners, 19mm x 30mm socket
- With a brushed chromium plated finish
- Sockets have a ball intercept ring and rear end knurling for reliable manual precision.
- The Zyklop sockets can be used for both manual and machine work. Lighter and more convenient, these sockets vastly improve productivity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
Other Sellers on Amazon
$12.13 ($12.13 / Each)
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: KC Tool German Tools
Have one to sell?
Wera Zyklop 8790 HMB 3/8" Socket, Hex head 19mm x Length 29mm
|Price:||$11.40 ($11.40 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Micro-Tools.
3 new from $11.40
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Wera Zyklop Ratchet, combines 5 ratchet types into 1 robust tool. Swivel head has defining lock p... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Wera Zyklop Ratchet, combines 5 ratchet types into 1 robust tool. Swivel head has defining lock points at 0, 15 and 90 degrees left and right, preventing the head from slipping, for reliable and safe working. Combination of freewheeling sleeve and rotating mass design turns nut or screw with unbelievable speed at 0 degree position. Add adaptor and bit and ratchet can be used as conventional screwdriver. Features easily accessible thumbwheel that reverses direction in any position. Sockets feature distinctive knurling for easy manual tightening. Premium extensions are fitted with Wera's flexible lock system preventing slipping or accidental disconnection and loss of tool. All Wera hand tools feature the trademarked ergonomic Kraftform handle, with hard and soft zones, that fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high-speed torque transfer. Limited Life Time Warranty.
There are no customer reviews yet.