Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "We're the Millers (Blu-ray+DVD)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $19.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
We're the Millers (Blu-ray+DVD)
|Additional Multi-Format options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
David Burke (Sudeikis) is a small-time pot dealer whose clientele includes chefs and soccer moms, but no kids-after all, he has his scruples. After his stash and his cash are stolen, leaving him in major debt to his supplier, Brad (Ed Helms), he must become a big-time drug smuggler by bringing Brad's latest shipment in from Mexico. One fake wife, two pretend kids and a huge, shiny RV later, the "Millers" are headed south of the border for a Fourth of July weekend that is sure to end with a bang.]]>
Top Customer Reviews
The first time I watched it I laughed so hard at some points I cried and almost peed my pants.
I had to watch it a second time one week later to hear the parts I missed because I was laughing SO hard...and I still laughed! Know I'm sayin? lol
Some say this is dumb comedy but I disagree! I HATE dumb.
There is some very clever dialogue in this movie and you really need to be intelligent to appreciate it!
There are very few movies that I will actually buy--but this is one of them. In my book this will always be entertaining to watch!
I am buying this one!
This is one of the funniest (and most profanely vulgar) movies I have seen in a long time. Yes, it's predictable but we were surprised and delighted at every twist and turn along the way. Director Rawson Marshall Thurber ("Dodgeball") made each actor genuinely attractive. I have never found Sudeikis or Aniston so appealing, while Roberts impressed me with her comic timing, and Poulter is in a league of his own.
Here are the amateurs (and the professionals):
* Jason Sudeikis ("Horrible Bosses") is an amateur smuggler; in real life he's a low-end pot dealer, a holdover from his college days.
* Jennifer Aniston ("Wanderlust") is an amateur smuggler; in real life she's a professional stripper. The choreography for her dance is clever.
* Emma Roberts ("Hotel for Dogs") is an amateur smuggler; in real life she's a street kid who robs newspaper vending machines.
* Will Poulter ("Son of Rambow") is an amateur smuggler, in real life he's a dorky student whose mom left for groceries ...last Tuesday. (This actor is British!)
* Ed Helms ("The Hangover") is a professional drug kingpin who isn't above a "smidge" of lying and cheating. He's so rich he bought an orca, just because he could.
* Nick Offerman (Lots of TV) is a vacationer in a huge RV just like the one our "family" uses.
* Kathryn Hahn (Lots of TV) is his wife.
* Luis Guzmán ("The Count of Monte Cristo") is a federale who is just looking for a bribe...sorta...Read more ›
Directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber (Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story), We're the Millers stars Jason Sudikis as David Clark, a small time drug dealer that is forced to travel to Mexico by his boss, Brad Gurdlinger (Ed Helms), to smuggle a "smidge" of marijuana back across the Mexican border into the United States. In order to present himself as a family man and not draw attention to himself, David enlists the help of a stripper, Sarah (Jennifer Aniston), a teenager from his building, Kenny (Will Poulter), and a teenage runaway, Casey (Emma Roberts), to pose as his family. However, David eventually realizes his boss is playing him, which forces the Miller "family" on the run from an angry drug dealer from whom they stole a massive amount of drugs. Nick Offerman, Kathryn Hahn, and Tomer Sisley also star in supporting roles.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Funny, well meaning film. I could have done without the sexually perverse humor, however.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Hilarious movie! I really enjoyed it and will definitely watch again for a night of laughter!Published 2 days ago by Shannon
It's a pretty good movie for what it is. There are funny spots throughout the film. Low brow comedy is what I expected and received.Published 3 days ago by Darryl Waller
Great movie to watch if snowed in!! Seen it 50 times and still laugh...great movie!Published 8 days ago by SHELLY MAHONEY
This movie has to be one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. I watch in over and over and still laugh. Great movie.Published 8 days ago by marie menelao
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray > Movies
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Comedy