Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 17, 2010
I got this product lightning fast with free shipping and it was cheaper than all the other brands and had what looked like a nice comfy seat for my currently ample behind. I also wanted the recumbent position because I currently have a stress fracture in my foot and plantar fascitis in both heels. The recumbent position allows me to get a good aerobic workout without having to put all the strain on my feet (yay!). I didn't have a lot of money to spend but needed that comfort aspect so this one fit the bill and matched a similar product on here that got good ratings. Experience with the seller was perfect, fast. Assembled product met exactly what I expected and wanted. My ONLY complaint is the assembly. I began doing it myself and followed the instructions, but what they don't mention is you need to either have someone exceptionally strong to get the bolts to go all the way into the nut, or have a decent socket set to work that leverage so they will screw all the way on. In addition to the phillips head screw driver and pliers/wrenches and hex keys... I had to use a pair of kitchen tongs to retrieve the wires that had fallen into the tubing. My husband helped me adjust the seat to pedal length. I'm only 5'3" and have short arms so holding onto the handles on the sides is a bit hard, but I think that will be easier once some of the weight comes off and I get more flexible. I've put it through a few test runs and so far it's just what I wanted and thought it would be. So if you are strapped a little on the money, but need something workable and easy on the rear end... this machine will probably serve its purpose well. Just be ready for those difficult bolts and maybe some extra tools to make it easier on yourself. And who knows, I may have just gotten the one machine that has that issue. :D
Current fitness level... starting over again... beginner. I can imagine more seasoned athletes would find more faults with it than I. But for now, I am very happy with it.
on July 20, 2011
This was purchased for my tiny (barely 5foot) Greek mother (YaYa). She is 85 and I didn't want her to have to step over a railing that she might trip and fall. Those joints aren't very flexible. So, this product fit the bill. She also didn't want to spend alot on exercise equipment so the price was right. She is using it in her extra large living room so she could watch TV (so no bright orange!).
The only downsize is she needs a pillow at her back to reach the pedals, even if the adjustment is at the shortest for her body to fit between the seat and the front post. Also, when her grandson came to visit and adjusted it to his 5'6" frame, he of course did not re-adjust it. Problem for YaYa to adjust back. So all is good, except for ease of adjustment and fitting a short set of legs.
on May 4, 2011
This bike is a well made product for the price paid. The bench seat is a plus & is very comfortable. The adj. for shorter leg to longer legs is very easy to use. My wife has been using it for 3 weeks for 15 minutes/day. It took 2 hrs. to put together & the instructions were very easy to follow. So far very happy with this item.
on April 18, 2011
This bike was purchased before I had a knee replacement for post op rehab. It was setup in my workout area and left. I was just cleared to begin using it post op and on the first use found that the program counter was not working. Using the manual I took the covers off and had to adjust a reed switch running against magnets on the flywheel (taking this apart was a pain but had to be done). The reed switch contacted the flywheel inside a covered area that could not be accessed or damaged without taking the machine apart - this was set at the factory. After pulling the cowl and following the instructions in the manual the counter was still not working - zero. I called the company and after trouble shooting on the phone with a rep we I used a kitchen magnet to check the part - zero. They suggested the reed switch was defective and I buy a new one. Because I had the bike for over 90 days it was not covered under warranty. They wanted over $33 for the part and no assurance it would correct the problem. And if the part was returned there was a shipping and restocking fee. After all this work and added cost there was still no assurance the counter would work.

This reed switch was a defective from the factory. It was set in a cowled cover that could not have been damaged by an end user. My bike was defective from the factory and the company would not make good on it. BUYER BEWARE. The company does not stand by its product.
on August 6, 2012
Great bike, but seat is way too hard. Hurts your tailbone and buttocks after 10 minutes of biking. Keeping the bike but looking for a more cushioned seat to replace with.
on October 16, 2012
I bought a Weslo recumbant bike 4 years ago and it wasn't used until this summer. There is 93.7 miles on it and the bearings are completely shot. I called Weslo today and they want 66 dollars and some odd pennies for a new set, if they last 93 miles they should replace free. Big rip off!!!!!

See 1 answered question