Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "West Bend 54159 Classic Stainless-Steel 12-Cup Per...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
West Bend 54159 Classic Stainless-Steel 12-Cup Percolator
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$23.00 (38%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 2 to 12 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds, creating that familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light; coffee-level indicator in the handle
- Automatic keep-warm mode; detachable power cord; stay-cool handle and base
- Measures 9-1/5 by 6-1/5 by 12-1/5 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: West Bend 54159 Classic Stainless-Steel 12-Cup Percolator
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||12.25 inches x 6.25 inches x 9.25 inches||6.2 inches x 13.1 inches x 9.7 inches||11.42 inches x 10.16 inches x 6.02 inches||12.24 inches x 6.3 inches x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||3.4 pounds||8 pounds||6 pounds||2.95 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
1) Great-tasting coffee.
I've always preferred the taste of percolated coffee. The model doesn't have settings for brew strength like some of the vintage models but the manufacturer's setting is perfect for my taste.
2) Good-looking compared to auto-drip.
This model is OK but not as shiny and "mod" in design as the originals, but it's attractive.
3) No need to spend money on filters. No worries about dioxin from paper filters or paper affecting taste. Less waste.
4) Pleasant sounding WHOOSH!...WHOOSH! as the coffee heats up and can be seen in the clear bubble top.
Applies here except that West Bend has a plastic bubble top instead of glass. That's better in one way because you don't have to worry about breaking it, but I prefer to not have my hot coffee come in contact with plastic. Not a big deal.
5) You can place the percolator filled with hot coffee on a table unlike a glass pot from a auto-drip maker so that if you are entertaining or want to bring the "pot" of coffee with you, simply unplug then remove the plug from the percolator.
This model does just that!
6) No splashing or spilling when you pour coffee!
The spout on this percolator is precision-perfect. Whenever I poured from an auto-drip carafe it almost always spilled a little no matter how carefully I poured.Read more ›
(1) The pour. The west bend 12 pot unit was designed with two holes in the spout. These holes are visible when you're filling the pot with fresh water. The top hole allows air to enter the unit while pouring. It provides the same affect as piercing a can of liquid twice when pouring.
(2) "cooking" Aroma . During percolation, the West Bend produces a steady cloud of steam much like a tea pot, which carries a rich scent of coffee. This creates a "cafe like" atmosphere in your kitchen. Simply awesome for the coffee lover.
(3) Coffee-level float indicator. There's a plexi-glass tube embedded in handle. A red ball floats up and down to indicate cups of coffee as the level of coffee rises or falls. It make it very easy to consistently create your perfect mix of water and coffee each morning. Our family generally makes a partial pot each morning (8 cups).
(4) plexiglass top. This is a bonus which doesn't really make better coffee, but provides a nice visual of your morning brews "cooking" progress. The water color slowly takes on the dark hue of beans, providing an interesting comparison of different beans. You can actually see the difference between light or dark roast beans. (Well, maybe only interesting to me).
(5) Quality. It's only been one week so I obviously can't say yet. Our last two Faberware units survived only 23 months. We used it everyday, so I suppose you could argue we got our money's worth, but i was still irritated since our very first unit had lasted 6 years. This was the number one reason for trying another supplier. I'm very happy we did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used auto-drip machines for many years, usually Mr. Coffee... I always get them in white so I can see when they need to be cleaned. Read morePublished 1 day ago by deborah
Love the retro style and it makes a great cup of coffee. It also has a clear view window near the handle which is a great feature when filling the pot.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love the West Bend 12-Cup Percolator, I bought this product especially for one person in my life, my Mom. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Cher Oh My!
It works great. Our first one broke after 6 mos. Contacted customer service and they did indeed send a new one out fairly quickly, under the warranty. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Coyo
Only two mornings with my new percolator, but so far so great.
There really is something better or different about percolated coffee!! Read more
Does not keep coffee hot! If you like your coffee hot, don't purchase this percolator.Published 10 days ago by Ann Berns
Worked great for a year but no longer keep coffee hot. If it stays plugged in it keeps rebrewing.Published 11 days ago by E. Weightman
Bought this one ONLY because the clear plastic on lid broke on our old one and was unable to find a replacement else would not have needed a new one. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Theron in Florida