4.0 out of 5 stars Better Sizing Help:
Published 2 months ago by lakimsa

2.0 out of 5 stars WIDE
They look alright, but they are way too wide for my foot and generally my feet are pretty wide as is.
I still wear them though. I feel like they might fall apart very quickly. But they're okay. Just okay.
Published 11 months ago by Juli

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Sizing Help:, May 5, 2014
I'm grateful for everyone who takes the time to write a review, especially when they mention sizing. However, there are three types of shoes for sale here: Suede, Patent, and Polyurethane. Most people who mentioned sizing did not mention which type they bought. After wading through about a hundred reviews, it appears that the "pu" shoes run LARGE about a half size (for most people.. obviously there's probably some quality control issues that cause variations). The suede and patent shoes appear to run SMALL. I purchased the beige polyurethane, and they do indeed run a half size large. I always wear 7.5 in flats, and the size 7 fits perfectly. For less than 10 bucks, I'd say it was money well spent. The quality is better than I expected (for what I paid).

I hope I helped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, these shoes are not TERRIBLE., October 12, 2013
I've worn shoes 100x more horrible than these and let me tell you guys, they are affordable and at worst, the perfect back up slip ons.
I work at a large retail store, with more than 1000 stores within the US and we are required to dress business casual.
We may not have the best hours, I am only part time and I make very little. So this requires me to buy with a small budget.. But my shoes have held up longer than the ones I bought from Target that were double the price of these.

These shoes are nice for business wear. Skinny jeans a nice top with some black flats are my go-to outfits. In fact a girl that I work with didn't hesitate to compliment me on my shoes the second I walked in and ask me where I got them! She didn't ask me where I got my Target shoes... I think that is some justice for all the negatives on these shoes.

Also, I usually wear a size 8.5 in flats. I have very wide feet, flats are not always the more flattering choice for me, but they are the easiest.
They look cute on, but surprisingly.. I would go a half a size smaller. So I just ordered another pair for work and am also thinking of ordering another pair! Which I will order in an 8.
The 8.5 is still wearable. I do still wear them to work, I just have to walk a little differently to keep the heels from lifting! haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, July 7, 2013
They came within 24hrs , they are comfortable and look good. Only down side is the suede gets dirty quickly so be careful. Overall I am satisfied with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun shoe to wear., July 1, 2013
The fit is good, and it is comfortable to wear. It is a fun look with pants and skirts. I like them a lot

2.0 out of 5 stars WIDE, July 23, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, August 25, 2013
I knew they'd be inexpensive, I didn't know they would be this bad.....way too big and the front is too long and makes your foot look funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars West Blvd Ballet Flats, October 12, 2013
Artemis (Black Diamond, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: West Blvd Women's Casual Ballet Flat (Apparel)
I bought these in black and in tan. I love them. Up to now I've been wearing some Candies I bought at Kohls a couple years ago. These are more substantial and classier looking. Bonus! They do not hurt my feet or cut in anywhere. I'll wear them with skinny jeans, dresses, you name it.
Buy with confidence.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheaper, August 2, 2013
These are really costume or undertaker's shoes. No attempt is made to manufacture them as a working pair of shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, February 20, 2014
My size is 7.5 but these flats would fit better if I chose 7. Anyway they absolutely comfortable. They are designed for somehow wide feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Shoes, September 16, 2013
Only $9.99 but fit terribly and are very cheaply made. I returned these immediately. Not worth the hassle of ordering and then returning. Don't' waste your money.

West Blvd Women's Casual Ballet Flat