Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on May 5, 2014
I'm grateful for everyone who takes the time to write a review, especially when they mention sizing. However, there are three types of shoes for sale here: Suede, Patent, and Polyurethane. Most people who mentioned sizing did not mention which type they bought. After wading through about a hundred reviews, it appears that the "pu" shoes run LARGE about a half size (for most people.. obviously there's probably some quality control issues that cause variations). The suede and patent shoes appear to run SMALL. I purchased the beige polyurethane, and they do indeed run a half size large. I always wear 7.5 in flats, and the size 7 fits perfectly. For less than 10 bucks, I'd say it was money well spent. The quality is better than I expected (for what I paid).

I hope I helped!
1111 comments753 of 763 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2013
I've worn shoes 100x more horrible than these and let me tell you guys, they are affordable and at worst, the perfect back up slip ons.
I work at a large retail store, with more than 1000 stores within the US and we are required to dress business casual.
We may not have the best hours, I am only part time and I make very little. So this requires me to buy with a small budget.. But my shoes have held up longer than the ones I bought from Target that were double the price of these.

These shoes are nice for business wear. Skinny jeans a nice top with some black flats are my go-to outfits. In fact a girl that I work with didn't hesitate to compliment me on my shoes the second I walked in and ask me where I got them! She didn't ask me where I got my Target shoes... I think that is some justice for all the negatives on these shoes.

Also, I usually wear a size 8.5 in flats. I have very wide feet, flats are not always the more flattering choice for me, but they are the easiest.
They look cute on, but surprisingly.. I would go a half a size smaller. So I just ordered another pair for work and am also thinking of ordering another pair! Which I will order in an 8.
The 8.5 is still wearable. I do still wear them to work, I just have to walk a little differently to keep the heels from lifting! haha.
33 comments188 of 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2013
They came within 24hrs , they are comfortable and look good. Only down side is the suede gets dirty quickly so be careful. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
0Comment63 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
The fit is good, and it is comfortable to wear. It is a fun look with pants and skirts. I like them a lot
0Comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2014
My size is 7.5 but these flats would fit better if I chose 7. Anyway they absolutely comfortable. They are designed for somehow wide feet.
0Comment34 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2015
I got the flats in black and leopard suede. I ordered the black ones in a 7 and the leopard in a 7 1/2. Normally I wear a 7 but the 7 1/2 fit much more comfortably. The 7 is just a tiny bit too small but I will stretch them out instead of returning them. I agree to go up at least a 1/2 size of what you normally wear. They look great and seem pretty durable!
review image
0Comment35 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
This review is about the pink polyurethane shoes. I wear a size 8 and this fits as expected. I also like how the shoe covers a lot so you don't get "toe cleavage." In my picture you can see that there's a lil bit of an indent where your big toe is. This isn't a deal breaker for me but if it is for you, now ya know. One thing I also like is that they're quiet. I got some flats from Target similar to this that were so squeaky; it's a minor thing but yeah.
review image
11 comment20 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2015
This pair of shoes are nice but they are disappointing. I wore them twice and while crossing the street I realized that the bottom was coming off. Such a waste of money.
review image review image
on March 23, 2015
I wear a size 6 and that's what I ordered, they fit perfect l. Their a bit uncomfortable(buy some insoles) and they have no grip so there slippery to walk in. But I would order them again since their so cute.
on October 12, 2013
I bought these in black and in tan. I love them. Up to now I've been wearing some Candies I bought at Kohls a couple years ago. These are more substantial and classier looking. Bonus! They do not hurt my feet or cut in anywhere. I'll wear them with skinny jeans, dresses, you name it.
Buy with confidence.
0Comment46 of 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse