5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME
THESE BOOTS ARE AWESOME! THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND STYLISH AND LOOK LIKE THEY HIGH QUALITY. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY!
Published 13 months ago by patricia

2.0 out of 5 stars west Bvd cairo combat lace up military boots
not true to size. I recommend going up a size. This item is just o.k. to wear for everyday casual wear
Published 7 months ago by sherry

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars They are adorable!, August 15, 2013
I just got them today and they are cuteeee! It looks just like the picture and they seem to be pretty sturdy. They are brand new in the box and do come about mid calf. The interior is soft too! The only bad thing i would have to say is the are tiny bit small but it's not small enough to go get a bigger size. A little breaking in should do the trick. But besides that, they are good pair of boots for $20.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are fine but look a little big., September 19, 2013
I didnt buy them for myself, i bought them for a friend, and she said she really liked them but they were a little big even though they were her size. I would probably recommend getting a smaller size if you are going to get these. Other then that she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, December 9, 2013
I love them they are good for snow and they are cute. They got here when expected and they are ver comfy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, November 5, 2013
i love them. exactly what i expected. awesome fit and the boots are so cute! They are also very durable. Super cute

5.0 out of 5 stars loveeeee these!, October 25, 2013
Love these shoes!! They are so comfortable. they keep my feet so warm. they are cute and TOTALLY affordable! Love them. highly reccommened to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Boot, June 15, 2014
I wear an 8.5 in truth I probably could've gone with a 7 or 7.5 although I guess this leaves me room for chunkier socks. All in all not a bad boot at all for the price and the look. They are man made materials but well constructed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cairo Combat Boots, May 20, 2014
I adore these boots. I wasn't expecting much due to their price point -- my reasoning being that they must be cheaply made. I am thrilled to have been proven wrong. They fit as expected -- even with my adding an additional insole. They are attractive -- I only ever wear dresses and these boots work with casual and dressier pieces. They are sturdy and hold up -- I am on my feet all day and these boots are more than up to the task. Some other great points -- they are vegan, waterproof, and will fit a wider calf comfortably. I now own three pairs of these boots and am tempted to purchase a fourth pair. These are my perfect boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, November 25, 2013
I am usually skeptical about buying shoes online, but these are perfect. They are comfortable and very durable. I live in the north where the snow is fierce and these boots really keep my feet warm and dry. Definitely a MUST BUY!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars west Bvd cairo combat lace up military boots, February 5, 2014