5.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the price!
Published 7 months ago by Dan Hayward

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money.
The shoes are fine for what you pay for them (although there is no way these ever should have cost $75. They're worth $20, as they are a lower quality "leather" and rather thin.) They're cute, and I like having both laces and a zipper to help with fit. Comfyish inside, but I'll probably buy an insole for regular wear.

Issues I had:

With my...
Published 7 months ago by kimbolslice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the price!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: West Blvd Womens DELHI COMBAT Boots Knee High Lace Up Military Army Motorcycle Biker Flat Tall Shoes (Apparel)
i was not expecting doc martens. these are great. i am a size 9, ordered a 9, and they fit great. i put them on with thermal socks, and they still fit. i have wide feet, as well. they got decent traction in the snow. i would imagine with the 1-2 times a week i will be wearing them that they will last for a while. the laces they come with are pretty thin and will work, but i prefer the more traditional working class look of thicker laces, so i ordered a set of 72cm laces to go with them. really, all in all not a bad boot. and you cannot beat the price. very sharp looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money., November 25, 2013

Issues I had:

With my wide feet inside them, they often feel a little tight in the toe region. They'll probably be okay for someone with average size feet. Also, they're scratch-prone. I got a couple in the first few days wearing them. The inside has an okay liner, my feet weren't super warm, but not frosty in the Massachusetts cold. I wouldn't wear them in the snow, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hetalia Cosplay!, June 7, 2014
I bought these for Russia/England boots for Hetalia cosplay! I'm a size 11 women's so it's really hard to find boots like these in my size. Especially when I'm looking for something specific. So I decided to try Amazon for a pair of brown, size 11, not $50 pair of boots. And I stumbled upon these.

I got them last night (4 day shipping to Missouri!) and they fit wonderfully, even with the long pair of green sweatpants they go with-which have flared legs. I had to loosen the lacing though to get it zipped up, but once they were on it was like cosplay heaven! I would definitely recommend these to any Hetalia cosplayers!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, May 9, 2014
boots are just as described, and they fit perfect. they are comfertable too. thank you so so much this was a plesant transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 3, 2014
arrived early, good feeling, cute, in darker color then picture. im size 8, but i got size 8.5 and they lil bit to big on me but i barley notice and i can manage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, March 16, 2014
These boots are super cute and comfortable. The only reason I am giving them 4 stars is because every time I have worn them they slide down and bunch up at the calf area so I always have to adjust them. If they stayed up I would give them 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and affordable, December 30, 2013
These are a nice pleather that fit well and look great. They are comfortable and well made, but not a tough work-type boot but a fashion boot. Worthy of 5 stars for price, fit, and function.

3.0 out of 5 stars black boots, July 20, 2014
I got these boots because I like the fact they have no buckles and they zipped up yet I found they are too big and I so hate dealing with having to pay shipping and handling to get the right size which is more than the boots I bought to start with. they do look sharp, just too big. If one wants to order them go one size smaller is all I will say for ya.

4.0 out of 5 stars The shoes were perfect. They didn't have any of the half sizes ..., July 8, 2014
The shoes were perfect. They didn't have any of the half sizes I needed, so they were a tiny bit loose, but after breaking them in they feel great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Its summer but I wear them everyday anyway, July 3, 2014
Couldn't love these shoes more!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›