4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cute cute
Bought these for this year's Halloween costume. Thanks to other reviews I learned they run a little small, so I ordered an 11 to fit my size-9 foot and a pair of thickish socks. They fit fine.

Published 11 months ago by Carrie Waterston

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly made
Published 8 months ago by monkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cute cute, September 13, 2013

However, like someone else I had a problem with the laces being too short. (My calves are fairly muscular from all the hill climbing I do here in bumpy Nashville.) The shoe fit, width-wise, but I needed about 16" more lace. Shocking, I know - the laces that come with these a a full 10 feet long!

Trouble is, laces are expensive!! I looked at one of those custom-order websites and they wanted $18 for a longer lace. I see someone else tried clothesline cord - I ordered a bunch of grosgrain ribbon in a cute zebra print pattern and am going to try that. You can use heat-shrink tubing to fix the end of a ribbon like a shoelace: Anytime SHRINK TUBING SLEEVES ASSORTED

Anyway, I'd buy these again. They do have a zipper up the side, which I somehow overlooked when I ordered them and was pleased to see. Had been thinking I might trim the tops a bit and I can't do that because zipper, but it looks like I can roll them down fairly easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable., September 11, 2013
I usually wear a size 8 shoe but the 9 fits very well. These shoes are so comfy and light weight I hardly know I'm wearing shoes. Very happy with purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoe size, not perfect leg size, September 16, 2013
The shoes fit my feet perfectly. The only issue I had was that I have pronounced calf muscles, and the upper part of the boot didn't wrap around them really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves them, July 12, 2013
I bought them for my niece. She loves them. I like them because they are soft sided. Not rough like other brands. These also come in cute patterns that I did not see elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars too small, October 9, 2013
The skate shoes are way small. Since I already knew this after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. I would have ordered 2 sizes up but they didn't have a size 12. They still fit anyway, toe is right up to the end but it doesn't push on the toe so everything is just fine. I love these shoes, they are so very comfortable and will work well in the winter when I'm around the house and outside, as long as it's not snowing. These are not show shoes. I do use knee high socks, the shoes are lined. I did get an arch support because these shoes do not have an arch in them. With the supports these shoes are wonderful for long days on your feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the large calved, July 26, 2013
I adore these shoes. They were a great price, they shipped fast and the bottom half of them fits fine. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to return them because my calves are about five inches too big to fit. I knew my calves were larger than 12" when I purchased them, but I was hoping I could just loosen the laces. Uh, no. There just isn't enough fabric to go all the way around and I was left with gaps between the tongue and sides. Sad to see them go back.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, July 18, 2013
I like the shoes very much. they fit perfect also leaving a little space at the toe area in the shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoes, July 5, 2014
These shoes are fantastic, I get a ton of complements on them, people are always asking where I got them and you can't beat the price. One small issue I have with them is that this pair was a bit too big on me but I bought a size up from my usual fit so that's to be expected, and as long as I wear thick stocks they're perfectly wearable. If I don't wear thick socks they have a tendency to bunch up around the ankle but again this wouldn't have been an issue if I'd gotten the the right size and it's easily avoidable with thick socks or shoe insoles and a tightening of the laces. A lot of other reviewers suggested buying a size up but I've purchased two of these boots, one in my usual 7 1/2 and one in an 8 and I can honestly say the size 7 1/2 fits perfectly, although the 8 is still wearable.

They are a pain to lace up (I think it took me an hour to get both done) but after you lace them once you're good to go since they zip on the side. One thing that makes me a tad nervous are the zippers on the side, I wish the tongue of the zippers were just a bit sturdier but I've been careful when zipping and they've yet to break. The boots do catch lint like nobody's business so invest in a lint brush, especially if you have a cat, but that's just a minor thing. Some people seem to have issues with the laces being too short but I've not had that problem. They're quite comfortable, they're flats so if you have to do a lot of walking I'd suggest insoles to support the arches of your feet but that's just how flats are and doesn't reflect on the shoes, that said I've been able to walk two miles in these comfortably.

There are some loose strings around the zipper area but the shoes have held up wonderfully for about three and half months now, even after extensive wearing so I'm not convinced those are really a deal breaking defect, not at this price. Bottom line I'd recommend these shoes, they're awesome looking, they fit as measured, and they're great quality for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly made, December 31, 2013
The sizing was good and the shoes were as cute as in the picture, but they are a poorly made shoe. The zipper on one of the shoes doesn't unzip and the seams are uneven (with threads coming out all over) on the inside. Unfortunately there weren't any of this style left in the size I needed, so my daughter is wearing them with a nonfunctional zipper, unlacing and relacing them every time she puts them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars luv, August 15, 2013
Bought this boot for my 13 yr old.. it fitted well size 8 and it looks so awesome... She has no complaint about her boots.. we highly recommend..

Rate and Discover Movies