Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: West Blvd Womens Sneaker Knee High Lace Up Boots
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 29, 2014
They came with blue laces as well as white, which was awesome. The fabric is flexible enough to allow for a somewhat custom fit over the length of the calves. Flexible enough for my body, anyway. The tongue is just barely wide enough for my calves.

How I Chose My Size:

I tried on all my existing closed-toed shoes, which consisted of several sizes ranging from American 9.5 to 11, and one European size 41 shoe. I noted that the size 11 shoes were all slightly large, and went with the 10 instead of the 9.5 because product reviews said they run small (as of this writing, there is no 10.5 option). The shoes are a bit snug right now, but this is the same canvas material on my other shoes which stretched out over time, so I think they will be perfect for my feet after a few wearings.

Negative Notes of Interest (why not 5 stars?):

-Like someone else, I received laces that are too short. I solved this by lacing them up every other hole. It looks just fine as far as I'm concerned (see attached photo), and functions well.
-The fabric and stitching are cheap. They look okay from a distance, but I foresee repairs in my future.
-The soles are covered in some kind of fuzz, as shown on the page. This fuzz makes them very slippery, so until I rough them up, they won't be safe for dancing and walking will require care.
-Even though these are a pretty royal blue, the zipper on the instep is black. If they manufacture black zippers on all their colors, it could be even more weird on other patterns.
-The shoes arrived folded and squished into a tiny box. That's great for shipping, but they have some weird creases in them that will take a while to wear out of the fabric.
-These shoes have clearly been worn before. Not much, but enough that I can tell. I don't particularly care enough about it to return them, but it's still annoying.
review image
on January 27, 2015
!!!!PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASING THESE SHOES!!!!
I actually like these shoes but I do have a few things I would like to discuss about them
1st I would like to say I purchased the white shoes and was very disappointed when the shoes both came with pretty large yellow stains. Currently I'm trying to get them out but it's an extra step I shouldn't have to take so I deffinatly don't recomend this particular color. If your wanting to use them as Halloween accessories it would be okay but I was wanting to use them as actual shoes the I could walk around In.
2nd I have fairly large calfs so the tongue Barely fits to fully close off the shoe. The widest part of my calf is about 15 inches if yours is any larger I don't recomend these shoes at all. But once on they do look awesome
3rd I read the reviews and purchased the shoes a size larger than I normally would and that allowed the shoe to fit properly. So deffinatly GET A SIZE BIGGER. If I hadn't they would not have for at all.
4th the laces barely made it to the top of the shoe. I realize it has a lot to do with having large calfs so I don't find that to be a big deal at all worst case scenario I have to purchase longer set of shoe laces
5th I was worried when I purchaced these shoes that they would not fit. I have wide feet and when I received them I was pleasantly surprised to find they fit purfactl
Over all I recomend these shoes just not in white! if it weren't for the stains I would have given a 5 star review.
review image
VINE VOICEon September 13, 2013
Bought these for this year's Halloween costume. Thanks to other reviews I learned they run a little small, so I ordered an 11 to fit my size-9 foot and a pair of thickish socks. They fit fine.

However, like someone else I had a problem with the laces being too short. (My calves are fairly muscular from all the hill climbing I do here in bumpy Nashville.) The shoe fit, width-wise, but I needed about 16" more lace. Shocking, I know - the laces that come with these a a full 10 feet long!

Trouble is, laces are expensive!! I looked at one of those custom-order websites and they wanted $18 for a longer lace. I see someone else tried clothesline cord - I ordered a bunch of grosgrain ribbon in a cute zebra print pattern and am going to try that. You can use heat-shrink tubing to fix the end of a ribbon like a shoelace: Anytime SHRINK TUBING SLEEVES ASSORTED

Anyway, I'd buy these again. They do have a zipper up the side, which I somehow overlooked when I ordered them and was pleased to see. Had been thinking I might trim the tops a bit and I can't do that because zipper, but it looks like I can roll them down fairly easily.
on September 11, 2013
I usually wear a size 8 shoe but the 9 fits very well. These shoes are so comfy and light weight I hardly know I'm wearing shoes. Very happy with purchase
on September 16, 2013
The shoes fit my feet perfectly. The only issue I had was that I have pronounced calf muscles, and the upper part of the boot didn't wrap around them really well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 26, 2015
I LOVE these, they are actually a much better quality than i expected (for the price), i thought they would be more of a "costume" quality but they are legit shoes, so stoked! I followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered a size up (im a size 7, ordered 8), to be honest i think they run about a half a size too big, not a full size, so they are about a half a size too big for me but im actually happy about that, can fit thick socks in them if i want to.. the only flaw i noticed right of the bet is one of the zippers gets stuck sometimes because there is loose fabric underneath, but i can cut that out easily. Also thanks for the extra (white) shoe laces! I would give the shoes 5 stars, just taking it one down because of the sizing issue..
on November 25, 2014
They are amazing took an hour to lace but they're amazing
on October 9, 2013
The skate shoes are way small. Since I already knew this after reading the reviews I ordered a size up. I would have ordered 2 sizes up but they didn't have a size 12. They still fit anyway, toe is right up to the end but it doesn't push on the toe so everything is just fine. I love these shoes, they are so very comfortable and will work well in the winter when I'm around the house and outside, as long as it's not snowing. These are not show shoes. I do use knee high socks, the shoes are lined. I did get an arch support because these shoes do not have an arch in them. With the supports these shoes are wonderful for long days on your feet.
on April 29, 2015
These shoes were defective. I bought a pair for each of my two children and BOTH pairs were defective (hers were defective on the right shoe, his on the left shoe). The eyelet columns should be 22 holes, and three of the four columns on each pair was 22 holes, but one column was 23 holes. There's no way to make this look right when it's laced up either - believe me, we tried for 45 minutes to make it look okay, because both kids were so excited about the shoes and disappointed that they couldn't start wearing them right then - she has a field trip on Friday and was going to wear them with school colors...
I'm reordering in the hopes that they have good pairs that they can ship to me.
on August 27, 2015
I ordered these shoes in the black and white. When I received them I laced the first one up and it took awhile. I finished and saw these big white stains on it. I pulled out the other one out and the sole was deformed badly. I was angry. There was also a burn hole on the top part. The bottoms are badly glued and they don't look like they'd last very long. And the shoes had strings hanging off EVERYWHERE!! Not going to buy from this company again. TERRIBLE QUALITY!!!!
review image review image review image review image review image