Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2014
A timeless classic that I never get tired of watching and enjoying. The music, acting, and setting converge to make this a fantastic movie experience. A must watch for all generations.
on August 20, 2013
My all time favorite movie. I loved it when I first watched. I am also looking for "My Fair Lady" and "Flower Drum Song" Then my list of favorites will be complete.
on June 29, 2014
Bought this for my 9 year old daughter who is in a musical theater chorus. She LOVED it. Says best movie EVER. Found knifing scene scary. Very excited by the song-dance performances.
on March 8, 2014
This is one of my favorite movies that I watched as a child. I forgot how much I loved the singing and dancing. The story of concoring hatred......there is no other story like it.
on November 24, 2013
Excellent movie and product. 100% recommended. Wonderful sound. Brillant colors. It's a lo ley Story, about love, passion, cultures, integration and power's fight. I LOVE this story
on March 28, 2013
The story is timeless... It points out that there are no barriers when you love someone, but there are barriers that are taught if we choose to hate, based on culture or skin color.
on March 27, 2014
I still believe west Side Story is the the best musical ever invented, very well written, produced, entertaining, dancing, acting, and singing. It's just the best love story ever.
on September 16, 2015
The libretto by Mr. Sondheim, the music by Mr. Bernstein, the choreography by Mr. Robbins, make this a great film, which would only be surpassed by seeing it on Broadway in 1957.
on June 7, 2014
What again another classic film, this is one of my wife's most favourite films, and what a super 50th anniversary Edition box set, Super fast delivery, many many thanks. AAA+++
on November 28, 2010
Contains the original screenplay as well as a lot of other really interesting memorabilia. Good sound and picture quality too.