4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect
This little clock is everything I wanted except the alarm is not loud enough for me. I am hearing impaired and had one of these about 10 years ago, and it was plenty loud. However, I can barely hear this one. Otherwise, it's a great clock.
Published on June 15, 2012 by Robert Mitchell

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Clock for about a year.
Published on August 2, 2012 by Mark Wayne Mcphink

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Clock for about a year., August 2, 2012
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
Some of the things people are saying about Baby Ben are true, its made in China now and isn't no where near the quality the Baby Bens were when they were made in the states. My last Baby Ben lasted over 20 years, This one work well for a year, then wasn't much good anymore. I can't complain too much because I got it at a cheap price, but its sad because I loved Baby Ben so much, I search for a replacement for my Baby Ben that was there to take care of me thru most of my 20 years in the Navy. I have to accept the truth that what was once the best wind up clock in the world is now junk, and I can't buy them any more. If you can find it for under $10.00 and you don't mind that its not going to last long, then this clock will do the trick. I wouldn't pay more than that for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, June 15, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Classic Baby Ben Clock 11605CN3, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
I have grown up with baby Ben clocks, and this one....from China...has been very disappointing. The time ran slow, and the adjustment prong ,embedded deep inside the clock made adjustments difficult. Older versions of this clock had the adjustment lever positioned much better. It took about 2 weeks of fiddling to get this clock to run on time. I would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
I have been using Big Ben clocks for 50 years. I have only had to buy 3 clocks because they just last a long time. They never died on me they stopped working because they were dropped on the floor too many times. When I found this one I bought two thinking they would last me the rest of my life. I was wrong, They both stopped working in about three months. I assume it is a bad spring because it is fully wound and it just doesn't work. Don't waist your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
Bought this clock mainly when I travel; wounds down quickly and have to remember to wind it frequently. It took longer than I had expected for delivery of it, but was O.K. was not in need of it then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
My order was delayed in getting to me, not sure if it was the shipper or Beach Audio. As a result of this delay I rated the purchase low in my review. As a complete surprise to me the company was monitoring reviews and send me an email apology and refunded me my shipping. I thought this was terrific and thought everyone else on Amazon ought to know what a good job they did in changing a negative situation to one that is very positive. More companies ought to act this way. Kudos Beach Audio!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Baby Ben, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
It's a lot lighter than the ones made in the USA. Was very surprised to see it keeps really good time , and it works good. Would say its a good buy .

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Ben, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
Bought this for my mother when her clock quit alarming. She likes it except she seems to have problems setting the alarm. She said the buttons were too small for her fingers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Classic Baby Ben Clock, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
It keeps time ok but the alarm is very soft and only runs for a minute so it doesn't wake me up enough. I'm going to have to try something louder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best little alarm clock ever!, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
Better than I expected! It's better than the Baby Ben's I've owned previously. Big Ben is difficult to find and I prefer wind alarms for whenever the electricity should go out. This little clock was worth it!

Westclox 11605CN3 Classic Baby Ben Clock
$18.95
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies