Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Hey Morgan, the umbrella is a little over 14" when collapsed. Probably the most compact design I've ever used. It is "roughly" 2" in diameter when collapsed. I use a pair of rubber bands to keep it nice and tight. I carry a ThinkTank Retro20 bag on most of my shoots and the umbrella fits nicely into the outer pocket diagonally.
Mar 7, 2014 by R. Burger
votes
You have to do two things. First, make sure the umbrella is not locked open, then remove the little metal caps on the ribs of each metal support. They should just pull of with finger tip pressure. Finally, unscrew the cap at the top of the umbrella and take the black cover off and reinstall the cap. Hope this helps.
Jan 3, 2015 by D. Campbell
votes
Without the black cover some light escapes making the light a bit softer. With the black cover the light is stronger.
Mar 8, 2015 by Reginal A. Hay Jr.
votes
no. This umbrella is pretty cheap to the point that it does not block all of the light--you will loose light meaning it will go through the black fabric.
Jul 25, 2014 by boone
votes
Hmm after removing the cover once, when I collapse it, it kinda slips off and can be a pain... I hope this helps
Jul 13, 2014 by vthreee
votes
It comes with a very tight, well fitted sleeve
Mar 23, 2014 by Jimmy Dozer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers