WOW!!!! This is a huge cutter - not what I'd call a laptop at all - BUT it sure does a great job of cutting. Glad I got one.
Published 1 month ago by Beth Hansen

3.0 out of 5 stars I've Had Better
I had a Fiskars for years and bought this because it looked to be the cream of the crop. It has a locking feature which may be nice for some things but I find it to add time to my process which doesn't make me thrilled. So...it's okay but if I'd paid full price, I might be returning it. It was a steal on price when I purchased it.
Published 6 months ago by Ruth Engelberg

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a huge cutter - not what I'd call a laptop at all - BUT it sure does a great job of cutting, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Westcott Titanium Rotary Laptop Paper Trimmer With 28mm Blade (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, March 1, 2014
I love it!
very easy to use
cuts very smooth justs glides
great price east to put away not bulky
slim and sleek

3.0 out of 5 stars I've Had Better, January 31, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Westcott Trimmer, September 11, 2012
Raven Poe (Waterford, MI USA) - See all my reviews
While I decided against this particular item, the service and customer support from the company was very good. I would not hesitate dealing with them in the future.

Rate and Discover Movies