Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Westek SLC6CBC-4 100W Programmable Screw-In Light ..." and save 55% off the $17.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Westek SLC6CBC-4 100W Programmable Screw-In Light Control, White
|Price:||$8.46 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.53 (53%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Turns compact fluorescent, led, halogen, and incandescent bulbs on at dusk, off at dawn
- Programmable off after 2,5 or 8 hours / dusk to dawn default timer, should user choose not to program
- Includes removable lens shield to block light reflection, reducing blinking
- Automatically On at Dusk, programmable Off after 2,5 or 8 hours / Dusk to Dawn default timer, should user choose not to program
- Full brightness - unlike other light controls that decrease bulb output by 20-25% max / 100 Watts Max
- Compact design fits most outdoor and indoor fixtures
- Labeled buttons make programming easier / more intuitive
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
As couple of others have pointed out, it doesn't turn off at dawn in the dusk-to-dawn mode, as advertised I did some experiments indoors and it turns out that while it can turn on correctly in low light conditions, the logic is faulty in detecting ambient light while the light is ON - perhaps it is a difficult problem. I contacted the Company via email and they confirm it will not work if the outside is cloudy - which is most of the time in the Seattle area.
I tried to use it in the 8 hour mode recently, but even that seems to be faulty - it works for about a week, and again does not turn off after 8 hours.
I hope the company can fix this annoying bug.
|Length: 1:09 Mins|
The product seemed to be working ok as far as timer functionality but after approximately two hours of operation I could smell an odor of something burning. I turned off the lamp and noticed that the receptacle was blackened at one of two solder joints on the bottom of this product.
Unfortunately, I am past the 30 day return date.
The quality of the solder joints on the bottom of this unit look "cold" and defective....I will hesitate to ever purchase another product from Westek or Amertac in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't last very long. They fail to work after several months of use. I now use a timer for my lights.Published 16 days ago by Lets Play
I've only used in the dusk-dawn setting and it works sometimes. I do have a patio overhang so that probably interferes with it, but sometimes it does still stay on all day. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Daryl