Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 27, 2016
WD Elements 2.5 TB USD Drive arrived quickly, has worked flawlessly for years and keeps my 30,000+ photographs safely stored.
on April 26, 2016
Works great! I have two of them and have over 6000 movies stored on them plus hundreds of other files. No need to worry about PC crashing.
on April 19, 2016
I have used this since 2010. It holds the media for my Apple TV. It has been connected to my Mac the entire time and worked great. It connects quickly and has been great for my photos, videos and files.
on April 16, 2016
This thing works great. I've had it for like 5 years now and still does the job. Would recommend.
on April 4, 2016
so far so good
on March 28, 2016
good product solid good value
on March 28, 2016
I am not satisfied. I cannot upload any document in it
on March 22, 2016
I cannot recommend this product. This drive lasted me a good 4 years and had 500GB of data stored before it broke. The final year I was using it, I noticed whenever I connect the cord to the USB connector, it felt soft to push the cord in. Eventually the USB broke off inside of the drive and its non-functional. I read about buying a new enclosure to possibly save it, because the other side may have a connector as well. It sounds simple but scared of wasting money on a risk and that I may not be tech savvy enough to make this work again. Will not buy Western Digital products again.
on March 20, 2016
Have had NO issues with this unit
on March 17, 2016