500GB - 7200rpm - USB 2.0 - USB - External
From the Manufacturer
Are you running out of hard drive capacity? Do you need to archive some important digital documents, photos, or music? This elegant external hard drive, reminiscent of a book, is the perfect solution. It takes no more space than a paperback book. Collect two or more and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf. What It Holds
One gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes. One terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Up to 142,000 digital photos
- Up to 125,000 songs (MP3)
- Up to 12,000 songs (uncompressed CD quality)
- Up to 38 hours of Digital Video (DV)
- Up to 220 hours of DVD quality video
- Up to 60 hours of HD video
|Product Features: |
- Easy to set up, easy to use - Installation is a snap because you don't really install this drive, you just plug it in and it's ready to use.
- USB 2.0 interface - A simple connection that offers convenience and compatibility among multiple computers.
- Fits right in - Takes no more space than a paperback book. Collect two or more and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf.
- Smart and energy efficient - Turns itself on and off with your computer.
- PC and Mac compatible - Works with both Windows® 2000/XP/Vista and Mac® OS X 10.4.8 or later
Ideal for System Requirements
- Instant storage
- Easy to use
- USB 2.0
- Saving and organizing your digital photo collection
- Available USB port
- Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™
- Mac® OS X 10.4.8 or later
- External hard drive
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Quick Install Guide
Which external drive interface is the right choice: USB, FireWire, eSATA, or Gigabit Ethernet? The right choice depends on compatibility with your computer and how you want to use your device. First, look at the connections on your computer. Note:
For convenience and flexibility, choose a WD hard drive with both USB and FireWire interfaces
(available in dual and triple interface configurations) or with both USB and eSATA interfaces.