Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cayucas The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day

Showing 11-12 of 12 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on April 29, 2010
The drive was installed in a PC running Windows 7 beta, then Windows 7 full version. The PC was used as a media computer, playing movies and TV shows through Windows Media Center, and Apple TV. As stated in the title of this review, the drive failed within 9 months. The good news is the drive failure warning kicked in and allowed me to move the data to another drive. This will be my last Western Digital purchase. I've had nothing but problems over the years with their drives. The low price of this drive prompted me to give WD another chance. Never again. My future HD purchases will be Seagate.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 26, 2010
You cannot pack hard drives floating in a box. This is not acceptable and I will probably return because I don't trust the reliability of the product now.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again