Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 11-12 of 12 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on April 29, 2010
The drive was installed in a PC running Windows 7 beta, then Windows 7 full version. The PC was used as a media computer, playing movies and TV shows through Windows Media Center, and Apple TV. As stated in the title of this review, the drive failed within 9 months. The good news is the drive failure warning kicked in and allowed me to move the data to another drive. This will be my last Western Digital purchase. I've had nothing but problems over the years with their drives. The low price of this drive prompted me to give WD another chance. Never again. My future HD purchases will be Seagate.
on November 26, 2010
You cannot pack hard drives floating in a box. This is not acceptable and I will probably return because I don't trust the reliability of the product now.