Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Showing 11-12 of 12 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on April 29, 2010
The drive was installed in a PC running Windows 7 beta, then Windows 7 full version. The PC was used as a media computer, playing movies and TV shows through Windows Media Center, and Apple TV. As stated in the title of this review, the drive failed within 9 months. The good news is the drive failure warning kicked in and allowed me to move the data to another drive. This will be my last Western Digital purchase. I've had nothing but problems over the years with their drives. The low price of this drive prompted me to give WD another chance. Never again. My future HD purchases will be Seagate.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2010
You cannot pack hard drives floating in a box. This is not acceptable and I will probably return because I don't trust the reliability of the product now.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse