Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2013
I wanted a drive that I could connect to my router so that all of my other computers and devices could share the same files. I bought this reading some of the other reviews that are more technical than mine and it was simple to hook up and install. I am by no means an IT guy and I was able to have all of my computers and devices reading from the drive very quickly. I would recommend this device.
on May 16, 2013
Installed and just stays a white screen...I would have to say that a white screens is extremely useless. Installed, then did not work and then un installed and installed and yet still did not work and the vicious cycle begins.
on June 22, 2013
WD's My Book Live. I just bought the My Book Live by WD. My Kindle Fire HD worked like a charm with this little app. It was a pretty intuitive setup. The deal is that the activation code was not necessary. The thing I really needed was my password to protect my data. The username and password you enter into the software setup for mobile devices is all you need on Kindle Fire HD. At first all I got was the white screen previously mentioned by another user. But as soon as I installed the software on the computer that is connected to the Internet WiFi router, the little icons came up. I pressed connect and entered the password. It immediately recognized any music I put in the public folder. Use the Public folder on you WD drive. It works just like Amazon cloud once you get it set up. The app is free too!
on December 25, 2011
Works great now for Kindle Fire. Very simple and straightforward. They redid the app it seems and now it works great.
on December 2, 2013
This Western Digital 2go app lets you instantly have access to all your cloud storage such as Drop Box, SkyDrive and GoogleDrive. All you need to do is switch between them. You can not alter anything but you can read anything just like if you had sent it to your Kindle Docs.
on June 19, 2013
Except for the Wide Area Network cloud being a slow, it does what it needs to do. Don't try looking a t mpegs or other movie files because it need to down load it completely before it will show it. Not a streamer which would be a great improvement.
on June 17, 2013
Its a great app. No problems with streaming movies or even downloading them to my kindle. There is a playback issue when streaming a movie when I am not in my WiFi. But the problem gets resolved when you give it time to load up.
on February 1, 2013
I use this WD 2go app as a Cloud storage. I have a large external WD Live Duo (6tb) that I am using for cloud storage. Cloud storage can add up. It also will allow me access to other files on my DUO. I use this with my Kindle and Apple IPAD.
on May 29, 2013
still has glitches in which if you open a movie it does not allow you to stop it you have to close the entire application and at times it freezes your kindle. however, it is a very nice way to share pictures and videos
on July 9, 2013
White screen. White screen. Does anyone else think that the Kindle is slow for firmware updates and fixing problems like this? Ever since buying a Kindle I have been extremely disappointed with the interface. Not to mention they drop the price by $50 bucks just months after I purchased it.