Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 26, 2012
Our 3 year old loves everything to do with cowboys. He has the hat, belt, boots, gun belt, horse, and now this lasso. We never got him a lasso rope because of the obvious risks, but this particular one has a nice little safety feature that makes this much safer for him to play with. The rope has two little velcro tabs attached to the rope that are used to make the lasso loop. While it looks like a real lasso loop, if more than a couple pounds of force are applied to the rope the velcro tabs come loose breaking the lasso loop. We are comfortable with this, and he absolutely loves it.
on October 10, 2009
I am going as a sherrif from western days for Halloween and I wanted "gag" toys for accents to my costume and this is so much fun. It really works within 5 minutes you get the hang of it. I can swap between hands, behind my back. Great for adults and kids of all sorts
on May 30, 2011
I occasionally pull out this lariat when I sing Cowboy songs with my friends. It brings a lot of smiles. And people think I am a real pro. They don't know how easy it is to use.
on February 20, 2012
My 4 year old daughter adores this present! We got it for her for Christmas and she still plays with it nearly every day. The quality is great and my personal favorite part is there's a velcro piece that helps her make a loop! Also if it gets wrapped around her, the velcro loop just comes undone, so no worries about her hurting herself. I'm not sure if older kids would appreciate this rope as much since there is not a lot of skill needed but it's still fun!
on September 29, 2008
Very simple and fun product. It took my 8 year old about 10 minutes to get the hang of it.
on February 19, 2010
My Grandson, age 9 opened this gift and immediately pulled open the velcro tab on the rope, thinking it was necessary. When we finally got it back together we found it did not work very good and was very short for an older child. Way over priced!
on September 26, 2014
It's'm worth every penny! Bought it for my 4 yr old granddaughter who is a Sheriff Callie fan and I got my money's worth watching her the first day!
on April 7, 2014
Annoying rope. Didn't do a great trick, I was disappointed with the product.
5 family members worked with it, all disappointed.
on January 7, 2015
We bought this for a 3 yr old (who loves Sheriff Callie) to go along with his new cowboy outfit. It was big hit on christmas morning and has continued to be played with it on a daily basis. When he is a cowboy, he likes to try to lasso things and enjoys rolling it up on his shoulder. He also likes to use it as a dog leash and a rescue line to save his dad from the shark infested waters of our living room. Before buying, i was concerned about the velcro tab other reviewers had mentioned but it is a great safety feature of this product...and because of the safety feature (which causes the lasso rope to come undone under force), this item is best for the pint size crowd. Highly recommended for those looking for a lasso for play indoors by a 3-5 yr old.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2015
When you buy something like this you have to understand that you get what you pay for. The handle is made for a very small hand and while my son is a fairly small 6 year old he has a hard time holding it. You also must use the Velcro to make the lasso and once you make a good sized one the rope ends up being really rather short.

I really did have high hopes because I think at the time I got this for around five bucks and that is the max I would recommend spending on this. My son has found other uses for it like a tow rope for his bike and things like that but he isn't using it for its purpose.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse