5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
I bought this monitor about 2 weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. The picture is crystal clear with no dead pixels and the speakers are decent quality. Widescreen monitors seem to be more popular, but I tried one and I didn't like the "stretched" picture. This is a great monitor at a great price.
Published on October 30, 2007 by D. Myers

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...
Westinghouse LCM-19v7 - Flat panel display - TFT - 19" - 1280 x 1024 - 300 cd/m2 - 450:1 - 8 ms - DVI-D, VGA - speakers - black

I bought this monitor a while back and I am not very pleased. While the price is hard to beat, you get what you pay for. I chose this monitor because of the price and because I too do not care for widescreen monitors.

I can...
Published on January 1, 2008 by Kyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, October 30, 2007
D. Myers (Washington State, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor (Electronics)
Got The monitor. For it's price its good. There are no dead pixels. The bad side you have to buy all the cords

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent~!, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor (Electronics)
was great monitor, already do have different monitor, something happened to this one, shattered when I wasn't home~!!
square it was rather than long and short, was interesting that way and is better than the short ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Monitor Great Price, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor (Electronics)
I have had this monitor for about 6 months and I love it so far. It has been great for photo editing graphic design. I am not a fan of the widescreen monitors and this is a perfect solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Monitor, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor (Electronics)
Awesome Monitor!!! What a great deal. love it! Bought this for gaming and it has a huge bright screen. Very happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., January 1, 2008
This review is from: Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor (Electronics)

I can not for the life of me get the color scheme to look right on this monitor. I have messed with the contrast and brightness and everything and nothing seems to fix it. There are certain greys that absolutely will not show up no matter what setting you put it on.

Also the speakers are unacceptable. I am by no means an audiophile but these are ridiculous. The crackle and sound extremely "tinny". The speakers had nothing to do with my purchase of the monitor as I was planning to use a different set of speakers anyway, but I plugged them in just to hear what they sounded like. I would not purchase this monitor with then intent of listening to music or playing games using the built in speakers. I got a pair of $9 speakers from walmart that sound amazing comparatively.

I gave the monitor 2 stars because at the time, there was not a cheaper 19" monitor I could find. I learned my lesson however.

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer service really bad, June 30, 2008
Amazon Customer (Beautiful East TN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor (Electronics)
I received this monitor with a computer for Christmas. At first I loved it but when it was less than 3 months old it died. I contacted customer service and was told to return the monitor and that I would receive a replacement. I shipped using a service that tracks packages. Westinghouse received my monitor almost two months ago and promptly lost track of it. They have not replaced the monitor and will not tell me what it going on. Even the supervisors give me the run around.
I just bought a new TV and it is an Olevia. IT IS NOT WESTINGHOUSE!!! Never again will I buy a Westinghouse product. I feel like I threw over 200 dollars down the drain.

Westinghouse 19" LCM-19v7 LCD monitor