5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!
Published 17 months ago by S. Diphillipo

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash
it only lasted 6 months then stopped working one day all of a sudden. not worth any bodys money. Seriously
Published 9 months ago by Keaton Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Westinghouse CW40T2RW 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD TV (Black) (Electronics)
Was looking to trade up from my old big clunker of a tube TV to a new streamlined flat screen, and after all the investigating (there were hours of it) I decided on this Westinghouse 40'. It was the cheapest in it's category, and out of all the stores and web sites I tried. The only other place who had it for $299.00 was Best Buy, but on Amazon I got to save myself the $20.00 in tax ( I live in Taxachussetts). I have had it for over a month now with no issues so far. There were a lot of reviews that mentioned issues with the volume, I have no problem with my volume not being loud or good enough. With all that said, I would recommend this as a good TV to invest in at a very cheap price. Not top of the line, but has everything that the top of the line televisions do. Good luck in your choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars happyshopper, April 17, 2013
Great TV right out of the box. Nice screen and perfect size for media presentation at work. Would recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced HDTV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, price considering, August 18, 2014
You can pick this up for around $300 new most places. It features plenty of ports for all of your connected media. Picture quality is stunning with an excellent color reproduction and wide contrast range. Hard, black lines, such as those in cartoons, can sometimes cause a small amount of ghosting. All-in-all, this TV is fantastic, and worth every penny you pay for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, November 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for my office., November 7, 2013
This seems to be very good. Good picture and the price was great. Had an LG and it only lasted less than 4 years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk, September 23, 2013
When I got the tv it didn't work so I sent it back to get another one and it was no longer available

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked properly from day #1, July 16, 2013
I purchased this TV from someone other than Amazon. The TV arrived with a non working IR sensor out of the box. Neither my "cable company" remote or the "new TV's remote" would turn the TV on/off or adjust the volume - something my cable technician said was a bad IR sensor - for sure. The box states you are supposed to contact the manufacturer, not the reseller - and I did. On a Saturday - no technicians were available. On Monday, Westinghouse's customer service representatives insisted that I try a new TV remote - which would arrive in 5-7 business days by regular mail. No surprize - when it arrived it didn't work either. So Westinghouse wanted me to box up the TV and send it back for a replacement (5-7 more days) and they would send me a replacement TV (another 5-7 more days). Fortunately the reseller took pitty on me and accepted the return of the TV. The good news to report is that I thought the the TV was a good buy and the HD picture was pretty good. The knock is on the manufacturer and how they handle customer problems. There will be no Westinghouse products in my home any time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the money., July 10, 2013
I purchased this for my parents as a gratitude give for have such nice parents. The have a small den. Works perfect for them. They love it.
Buy it. You'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - Great TV and monitor, June 21, 2013
This is one of the best values on Amazon. It looks great, good sound and the picture is fantastic, All the hook up options make it perfect for Kindle, I pad, or Laptop. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for shop tv, June 9, 2013
Was looking for an inexpensive shop tv for my husband. This served the purpose very well with no problems or issues.

Westinghouse CW40T2RW 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD TV (Black)
Used & New from: $399.99