Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Westinghouse: Flameless LED Candle 4 Pack - Vanilla Scent & 5hr Timer
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 13, 2012
Like most people I have never had a "Flameless" Candle before but for such a GREAT price I thought I would give it a shot. Upon receiving the candles I was SHOCKED to find out these candles smelled and look GREAT! My wife loves the smell of candles but with having a 6yr old and a new puppy we don't want burning candles all over the house. These Candles smell sooooo good, they are so easy to use, and if i forget to shut them off I don't need to worry about the potential of a fire! The Timer is such a easy feature to use. All you have to do is flip the switch on the bottom of the candle to timer and the candle will turn on at that time every day. (simple if you want them on at 5pm when it starts to get dark just turn them on at 5pm and they will turn on at the time every day as long as you leave the switch on "timer") It will turn on and off all by itself. Everyone we have shown these candles too keeps asking where we got them, so now I know what I'll be buying everyone for the Holidays!!! And I've already bought more for us!
on November 29, 2012
When I come home at 4:00 in the darkening days of winter my 8 candles are aglow giving another cozy dimension to my dining and living rooms. I pretend the butler has prepared all this for me. I was concerned that the vanilla scent would dominate but it hasn't at all.
on November 27, 2012
These candles are beautiful! I bought them to go inside some lanterns that I have, and they are not only the perfect size, but they look and smell like real candles. I bought these for my daughter's wedding, so I did not want anything that looked "fake" or "cheap", and these are just perfect. I will probably be buying more for my home. Also, they are a beautiful cream color, and don't look orange to me at all.
on December 29, 2012
My mother is one of those people who likes to decorate and light up the house during holidays. I got these as an added Christmas gift. She took pictures of them and sent them to me. They were beautiful! She had them sitting on candle holders next to her fireplace and it really looked nice. She said she loved them and they smelled great! So I would say overall a great buy for youself for someone who likes a little extra decor around the house. Great gift idea since even if they own flameless candles, you can never have too many of them.
on February 20, 2013
I really like these candles. The 5 hour timer is wonderful and I find them to be very realistic. I went in to buy more as gifts and was told they are no longer available, but now it seems another vendor sells them for $35 plus $8 shipping. That is too steep in my opinion. Amazon needs to find a more competitive vendor for these. I paid $25 for them in December which is pretty good for 4 3X5 pillar candles. At $35 that is almost $9 per candle!
on June 9, 2013
I love these candles. They are a good size for side tables and mantles. The batteries have lasted 6+ months with using the automatic timer. Only problem I had is that 1 of the candles doesn't work with the timer option. But works if I just switch it on. But it is so nice to have them on automatically otherwise they would never end up turned on.
on February 12, 2013
I love these. They are realistic looking and made of real wax that has a pleasant faint vanilla scent. Very simple to use, just turn them on for automatic on/off. Just figure out when you'd like them to turn off and set them 5 hours before that (so turn them on at 7pm to go off at midnight) or just turn them on and off as you use them. I bought 2 sets and I would buy them again!
on January 8, 2013
This set of candles with timers is just great. I set them up for Christmas decorating. But I'm continuing to use them, as I like to have winter decorations out, like snowmen. They look so nice and add just that little bit of light in a room or hallway. The timer means I don't even have to think about turning them on or off. The scent is subtle, and does wear off.
on March 4, 2013
These are a great alternative to a night light. I put these in our bedroom for a softer light while we lay in bed and watch TV. The timer feature is great. Every night they come on at the same time on their own. Definitely helped create a calmer bedroom environment.
on July 30, 2013
Brought these candles to a friend as part of a house warming gift. They look beautiful on her mantle . I have many flameless candles of my own that cost more than the Westinghouse set and lack the vanilla scent. Good value.