Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Westinghouse Lighting 7028600 Single-Light Mini-Pe...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $19.91 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.79 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Westinghouse Lighting 7028600 Single-Light Mini-Pendant Kit with White Finish
|Price:||$16.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.44 (17%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Kit lets user easily and affordably create a unique lighting fixture
- Customize with any 2-1/4-inch glass shade (sold separately)
- Shade ring allows for easy shade installation and changes
- Includes 5-inch diameter canopy and adjustable cord that extends up to 50 inches
- Uses standard base bulb, 60 watts maximum (not included), UL listed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Match this versatile pendant with the glass shade of your choice. View larger.
With a classic white finish, this single-light mini pendant matches a variety of home decors. Exercise your creativity as you match this distinctive pendant with the glass shade of your choice.
Change Your Mood, Change Your Shade
This mini-pendant kit uses a shade ring instead of thumb screws to secure the glass, so you can install and change the shade easily and often. It is compatible with any 2-1/4-inch fitter glass shade (sold separately).
Adjustable Cord Lets You Choose the Perfect Length
In addition to a shade ring, this mini-pendant kit includes a 5-inch-diameter canopy and an adjustable 50-inch cord that lets you choose the pendant's length. The fixture uses one 60-watt standard base light bulb (not included).
About Westinghouse Lighting: The Brand the World Trusts
Westinghouse Lighting is a global brand with a simple philosophy: make life easier for everyone who buys its products. The company offers ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, lighting hardware, lighting accessories, and light bulbs for both consumer and commercial applications. Westinghouse Lighting products are designed for exceptional quality, reliability, and innovation.
What's in the Box
Mini pendant and installation hardware.
Package Quantity: 1
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Westinghouse Lighting 7028600 Single-Light Mini-Pendant Kit with White Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||LightOlight||Lighting Sky||Bay Area Housewares|
|Item Package Weight||0.9 pounds||1 pounds||0.37 pounds||0.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I was glad to find that both the canopy assembly and the fixture are grounded properly, and the kit is UL certified.
Installation is simple and gives a very secure fitting to the ceiling. My install was to a vaulted ceiling and the end result looks great. Everything is snug and solid.
You can also get this kit in Nickel, Bronze and Brass.
- Fulana de Tal mentions that the set screw in the canopy required a special tool in order to loosen it. (Typically something one would do when shortening the cord.) Manufacturing may have changed the set screw since his/her purchase: I was able to adjust it using a small flat blade screwdriver.
- I live in an old 1950s house, and the electrical box we mounted to seemed like it was of smaller diameter than the modern ones. The end result was that the mounting bar was wider than the electrical box. This in turn meant that for the ceiling canopy to mount flush without the mounting screws protruding, we had to go buy shorter mounting screws. (The mounting screws I'm referring to are the ones which go through the mounting bar and the canopy, and whose ends are covered by small decorative nuts. I'm NOT referring to the screws used to secure the mounting bar to the electrical box.) If this happens to you, try purchasing a couple of 8-32 x 1" screws as replacements.
- Another reviewer mentioned that shades hang slightly angled with this fixture. For whatever reason, we haven't seen this problem when combining the Knappa shade with this fixture.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Took me a while to figure out how to adjust the cord length--you've got to pull it through the canopy. Read morePublished 8 months ago by georgianna
Good product, fast delivery. Very satisfied. Would definitely recommend.Published 8 months ago by Jeff Clarke
We bought this to replace an ugly apartment light fixture. We wanted something simple that was cheap. We bought a shade at Ikea. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Marilee's Mom