Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Westinghouse 3-in-1 Coffee Maker SA26131
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 18, 2012
I had a Krups coffee/espresso combo for 10 years and wore out the espresso maker! I bought this looking to replace it. I loved it for 2 and a half months, then went to make my morning espresso and there was no power for the espresso or coffee side. I called the 800 service number in the manual. They had NO parts and could not service it! They escalated and I got a call back saying the product is discontinued and the 1 year limited warranty could not be honored. They suggested I contact Amazon, who gave me a full refund except for restocking fee. BUYER BEWARE!
on March 22, 2012
This is GREAT coffeemaker at reasonable price! I've had both Krups and Mr Coffee, and this beats both of them. Brewed coffee maker is fast, pause works, and carafe does not spill coffee when pouring, unlike many brands. Espresso machine is quiet and fast. Easy to use, and good quality machine. highly recommended!
on December 30, 2012
We purchased this 3-in-1 coffee maker so we could enjoy expressos on weekends and when we entertained. However the frother does not work and this defeats a major reason for why we bought this coffee maker.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2013
This coffee maker is awesome. Really fast. The whole thing is very light and has the perfect size, so you can set it everywhere. I am very satisfied.