Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 5, 2014
For its price, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. The fake leather is fine, but it's the buttons that put me off. One of them at the bottom fell off and left an ugly and sharp stump after just a week. And the screw like mechanism that attaches the bottom of the case to your camera was all rusty and old. I wonder if this is a used product...
on November 14, 2014
Sorry, was very happy with all of my purchases from Amazon, except this one. Quality of the case is very bad. I do not recommend it to anyone.
on November 20, 2014
Very cheap! Definitely not work the money. It is very bad.
on December 9, 2014
Not as what i expected. The quality of this bag is very bad. Very disappointing
on December 21, 2014
This was low quality in both material and accessibility. Very disappointed.
on January 23, 2015
Nicely made. Big lense on small camera makes for awkward ergonomics. Still, a classic style and protective too.
on March 18, 2014
I really can't complain about the case I got for the price I paid. It's good quality PU Leather (go ahead, look it up -- it's leather bonded to polyurethane, for a nice cheap product), and feels nice in the hand. It fits the camera well, with the exception, of course, of blocking access to charging and SD card. I decided to ignore the statements on the other reviews as I could clearly see that the photos show there is no lip up the side of the access panel. The posted photos are not accurate, and the product shipped actually does block that little door, completely. Not a show-stopper, as the only attachment to the camera is via the tripod screw, so that's all that has to come off. This is the same design as the Sony brand case. The top part of the case (attached via 4 snaps) can be halfway detached and hang from the bottom so you're not trying to figure out where to put it, which seems to be an improvement from the Sony case.

So, overall, a classy-looking and feeling custom-made case for your Sony NEX-3N for a VERY good price.
on December 28, 2014
It just simply doesn't fit in NEX3N camera. Awful experience. Misleading size.Would not buy again
on February 1, 2014
It's a good fit and protects the camera well. Not the fault of the maker, but every time I need to recharge or change out cards, I have to undo the bottom piece every time because it blocks the panel on the side.
on May 16, 2014
What can I say? It's a vintage looking faux-leather camera cover in the picture and it was a vintage looking faux-leather camera cover in the box. Comes with a matching strap. And don't forget to screw the base of it into your tri-pod screw. I get lots of compliments and it's been quite durable throughout my travels. No complaints here!