Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on October 4, 2011
This clock is a good size and really looks awesome. The only thing misleading about it is that there is a large plastic bubble covering it, which looks terrible and is conveniently hidden in all the product pictures because of the clever angles they take the photos from.

Luckily, its very easy to remove this plastic piece from the back, if you use a small screwdriver. The only downside to that is that eventually the clock will get dusty.
33 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2012
This clock is an amusing, gag-gift item. It is very cheaply made and does not look as nice as it appears in the photo. It is also less stable on a shelf than I would have expected. It's fun---but don't expect too much.
on March 24, 2011
This item is smaller than I had thought and made of plastic. I guess I had looked at so many things lately maybe I didn't read the description to well but I thought it would be made of glass and metal, not all around plastic. It does not rest on the area I had wanted it to, above my fireplace on the mantle, as it need the bottom of the clock to rest on a wall. A little disappointed but I still really like the idea and my husband found a new place to put it. So even though it is not as I thought, it is the only one of it's kind right now and I do still like it.
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2012
So I bought this clock even after reading all the less than great reviews. I liked the concept of the clock and thought I'd give it a try.

Well so far it's been fine, the only issue I have was that my mantle is too thick to fit in between the battery compartment and the upper surface of the clock, so I have had to secure it unto my mantle with some scotch tape.
Honestly though, I don't care about the scotch tape because no one can tell it's there and I get the melting clock effect, not to mention it keeps time.

As with all devices, some will work and some wont, I'm glad I got one that does.
review image
on September 2, 2011
This is just the sort of wierd piece that I like to display in such a way that you don't notice it right away. The clock works and seems to keep decent time. The finish is a little cheap but hey, it's a novelty.
on April 5, 2012
This item arrived as scheduled and was appropriately packed. This very interesting novelty clock hangs from a shelf or mantel, and draws immediate attention from visitors. Everyone who sees it is both amused and thrilled by it! The clock keeps accurate time but is little hard to see due to its shape (I don't really care about that, and it's not all that hard to see). I had no problem sitting it on the shelf where I wanted it, but you will want to get all the accurate measurements to ensure it will fit your intended space. Overall, an excellent and interesting item.
on April 29, 2013
The seller delivered the item on time and in original packaging and it arrived undamaged. However the manufacturer packaging included a label on the front of the plastic case that left an indelible 1.5" diameter circular frosting which made the clock blurry even at distance. In summary unusable.
on April 5, 2014
Not as Described
This is described as "chrome plated" which infers a metal coating over a metal base. Nowhere is the word "plastic" used and this item is a cheap plastic watch masquerading as a "timepiece" . In addition, both watches I purchased had deep scratches on the plastic case , through the " chrome plating". I was appalled to see what arrived especially for the price. This is not the quality I have come to expect from Amazon.
on April 8, 2012
Definitely makes for an interesting conversation piece and goes well with any Modernist style living room. The only problem is that it tends to warp space-time within a one foot radius of the clock. Every now and then you might need to fix the time on it (as it tends go a bit slower). However, within the one foot proximity, my pet gold fish Frank has lived 5 times his life expectancy. Definitely a worthwhile product!
44 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2014
A plastic piece of junk. Don't waste your money. I wouldn't pay $3 for it. I put it on my wrist and I could hear the plastic creaking because it is put together so poorly and the plastic is so thin if I bump it against anything it's going to break for sure.