Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 22, 2016
Chi-Chi is a cute a little toy,I personally love it and think it is very cute!
on May 21, 2016
Very nice
on May 17, 2016
I bought this to entertain my 15 lb. 13-year-old dog. I was pretty sure this would be safe for my dog because she never picks up any of her toys in her mouth and never chews on them. But she likes to chase things, so I thought she'd enjoy chasing this toy dog because it walks by itself. However, my dog wasn't interested in it until I tied a long length of ribbon around Chi-Chi Chihuahua's neck and walked around the house with Chi-Chi Chihuahua on the ribbon leash. That got my dog's attention! She follows Chi-Chi Chihuahua all around the house, over and over...until I get tired of walking! So much for my idea of letting this toy entertain my dog without my active participation.
on May 13, 2016
My Chihuahua likes this, but it is to big for him, though he will drag it over to his bed and chew on it for a while.... He does not like the barking though or really the movements....
on May 5, 2016
so nosy and annoying
on April 25, 2016
My recipient loved it. Delivered very quickly.
on April 22, 2016
I love it.
on April 4, 2016
Cutest thing ever!! My two year old loves it. It barks, shakes its tail, and walks. The size of the dog is perfect for my daughter to take it everywhere with her too. Birthdays are coming up and going to get few for my friends' 2 year old kids!
on April 1, 2016
Very Cute!!! Got it for my 2 year old daughter and she loved it. Good value for $10
on March 30, 2016
grand daughter did not like