Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Westminster Tabletop Soccer Action Game
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 21, 2011
I didn't expect much from a tabletop foosball set, but this product wasn't even close to going under the Christmas Tree. I opened the box to put it together and the wood-looking panels were already peeling off. It was so flimsy that I thought I was going to break the whole thing while getting it back in the box.

Doesn't get much worse in my opinion.
on February 11, 2011
This table is awesome! It's very easy to assemble. I bought it as a gift for someone who was retiring from our office. It's been sitting on my desk for a few days. How could I NOT play with it? Now I'm ordering one for myself.
on January 3, 2012
On Christmas morning, she played against her dad several times and then with her little sister. Everyone seemed to enjoy playing a sports game and competing. The game is a great table size and doesn't need a lot of space. They actually played it on the floor instead of a table. It seemed to be durably constructed and was easy to assemble. Hope the dog doesn't chew up the 2 soccer balls!
on January 27, 2014
Easy to assemble, pretty sturdy, fun to play for older and younger kids (and adults). Only criticism is one another reviewer noted: outside is plain brown, not with the design shown in the photo. So far this has held up to a lot of play.
on December 25, 2010
Ordered this product as a Christmas gift for a child. Was surprised that it had to be assembled. Several parts were either mis-shaped or shoddily manufactured. The product is of overall poor quality and doesn't seem to have had QA at the plant. The primary "field" piece was warped so the players could not move as they were intended. Put the whole thing back in the box and shipped back to Amazon. Not pleased at all with this product and will not buy from this manufacturer again.
on January 16, 2013
Excelent product and toy. You can play With your family and friends. Its a nice toy for any age Really good
on January 2, 2012
The product was a gift for a 10 year old nephew in India. When we got there we discovered that the product was previously returned. There were several small pieces missing, and one of the screws was defective (no groves in the head). The product itself was cheap and it had bad fit and finish.

This is unusual for us, since we normally have found Amazon to have good quality products. Very disappointing.
on October 5, 2013
I was disappointed when this toy arrived because it looks nothing like the photo. I selected this product over other brands because of the color and design. When it arrived it was solid brown with no design. Also the goals fall off while playing. Despite my dissatisfaction, my six year old son loves playing with this game.
on November 4, 2011
I purchased this for a soccer fanatic. He loved the thought of being able to play soccer indoors when he could not go out due to weather or time of day.
on March 4, 2012
I like the good looking and fun of this product. My only complain is the table came without some screws. Because I am a international buyer, I had to get the screws in my country. Watch out the box when open.