Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Weston Hamburger Patty Paper -1000 pieces
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Glossy Exclusive Paper|Change
Price:$3.09+ $6.59 shipping

on May 10, 2011
I've used alot of wax paper in the kitchen, so i thought these pattie-sized wax sheets would be perfect for making a small stack of patties easy to separate after the ground beef is fresh out of the press and going into the freezer. Not so; I'm afraid a stack of just 4 patties inside a container in the freezer stick together nearly as hard as if i had stacked them one on the other with no barrier, requiring over 30 pounds of force to separate. They require so much force to separate that the wax paper tears and many bits stick to my frozen patties when I'm trying to remove them for cooking.

Two sheets between patties resolves this and makes them much easier to use, but lets face it, we're expecting 1000 uses from this box, not 500. I've had much better results with just plastic sheeting similar to those used for slices of american cheese.

I do not recommend.
on August 29, 2013
These work great if you use them right. When you press your patties, use a paper above the patty and below it. You only need to use two papers during the entire pressing thus saving the amount of papers you use. Press the patty, and remove it from between the papers and place the patty on a large cookie sheet that's been lined with wax paper. Do the same for all your patiies using the same 2 patty papers for the entire process. Once on the cookie sheet, place a patty paper on top of each patty. Put the cookie sheet in the freezer for 2 to 4 hours. When the patties are rock-hard frozen, stack them (making sure you have a paper between each one), place them in a freezer bag, and put them back in the freezer. Doing it this way, you should never have a problem taking out the patties you need. I do agree that the papers are a bit thinner than they used to be, but by flash freezing the patties first, there shouldn't be any problems seperating the patties from each other.
on August 8, 2010
The patty paper works as advertised but I am a little disappointed. This is dry paper, not waxed paper. As such, the moisture from the patty will soak through and onto the Weston patty mold. It would have been nice to have waxed paper from Weston to cut down on the clean-up. I am going to use this package but probably will not re-order unless there are no offerings for pre-cut wax paper sheets.
on April 17, 2013
These may work well for patting out burgers for a days use, but when I put the patties on a flat pan with these sheets underneath in order to freeze the patties before ''suck and sealing ' them, the sheets froze to the pan and the burgers.
The ones that I previously used did not stick. I'm not saying not to buy these, but for my purpose, they didn't work.
on December 8, 2009
I purchased this product to wrap individual pieces of fudge and other Xmas candies for packaging. Much more convenient and a lot less time consuming than cutting wax paper from a roll into small squares.
on June 24, 2012
I've been making my own hamburgers and chicken burgers for the last 10 months using a hamburger press by placing two of these liners, waxed side in, on either side of the meat before I close the press. The results are great, and the amount of effort trivial compared to trying to press burgers without paper.

For the most part, the paper works like a charm. It will absorb moisture if you re-use the papers or if your patty mix is especially wet. You can counteract this by chilling the meat mixture thoroughly before pressing.

Although the paper usually comes off frozen burgers fairly easily, I sometimes have to cook them for a second or two (or let them stand at room temp a few minutes) to get it off without ripping.

Overall, I've been very happy with the quality of burgers I get using these papers.
on April 19, 2015
Does pretty well, conforms to the patty shape without ripping, BUT - I find that I have to run hot water on the paper to loosen it from the frozen patty prior to cooking. Not a deal breaker by any means as it lets me inspect the meat for freezer burn. If I run through this box, I'll get another. Oh, the press I got at the same time is fantastic! Highly recommended. I now will patty up my bulk burger purchase from the big box store (organic in bulk is a good deal!) and not have to hold off because Ieft it in 1 lb chunks. Being a bachelor, I just can't eat all I've thawed that way, so the 1/4 lb patties are liberating more choices for cooking. This is so quick and easy I don't have an excuse. I also bought some 6mil disposable gloves for the process and am very pleased with it all.
on December 10, 2015
This is a good product. There are more papers here than I would use in years. In addition to hamburger patties, I use them for for separating other foods which I freeze, such as cookies, etc. Would recommend.
on July 12, 2013
These patty papers are OK and of course I'll use them until they are gone but I wish they where a heavier parchment type of paper. They tend to absorb moisture from the meat and that makes the patties freeze together in a large block that's hard to separate after freezing.
on May 7, 2015
I buy a good ground beef, 5 pounds at a time. When I get home I make 24 patties and wrap and seal in my Seal a Meal, these little papers keep them from freezing together and needing a jack hammer to separate. Fast meals in minutes.