5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase!, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Westwood Design Park West Convertible Crib, Walnut (Baby Product)
I spent months searching for the perfect nursery set and I fell in love with the Westwood Park West crib/dresser set as soon as I saw it. The walnut finish is beautiful (much nicer than the cheaper looking wood finishes offered by other brands) and the overall quality and construction are superb. The dresser comes assembled and the crib was very easy to put together. I'm very happy with this purchase and have no doubt that this set will be a great long term investment and adapt nicely to the needs of our growing child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, well built timeless piece., February 14, 2013
I just put this crib together today and am more than happy with the quality of construction and sturdiness of it. The wood feels very solid, the finish is beautiful and rich, and it couldn't have been easier to assemble. The only challenging thing about the assembly was adjusting and hanging the mattress support, the rest of the crib went up in a flash and the built in hardware was genius. I don't think it's clear in the description, but you will need to order the matching bed rails to convert this to a full size bed. The manufacture's website has good pictures of what that conversion looks like, headboard only and side rails for a platform style bed. This crib will last a lifetime, I have no doubt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful crib, worth the wait!, March 18, 2014
My daughter and son-in-law chose this crib and are thrilled with the end result. It is beautiful, sturdy, and really nice quality!

We worked with Bill at CarefreeKidz. He was great about communicating. There was an issue with getting it from the manufacturer and shipping it cross country. Bill called my daughter weekly letting her know the status of the crib. Ultimately it took about 8 weeks rather than the anticipated 2 weeks for it to be delivered. When it was delivered there was a dent from shipping. We spoke to Bill and he gave us options of a financial discount or to have a new headboard shipped. We appreciate him taking care of us after all the trouble we had been through with shipping process.

Ultimately we are thrilled with the product and understand that Carefreekidz did the best they could in the situation they were presented with from the manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, attractive, easy to assemble, August 8, 2013
The crib looks great in our mid-century modern home, and I like that I was able to purchase the toddler rail and full size bed conversion kits in order to get more use out of it. We purchased a standard sized mattress and it fits perfectly. My main reasons for not giving it five stars are that there were warning and assembly stickers on it that were not easy to remove (they were not completely hidden after assembly, otherwise we would have left them), and that the front piece does not fit on squarely. It's not that noticeable, but for the crib price, I expected the pieces to fit together perfectly. Overall, nice piece of furniture. Hopefully the baby likes it, too!

Westwood Design Park West Convertible Crib, Walnut