4.0 out of 5 stars It's not citrus!! But it works just fine
I've always used this kind of wipes, and I love citrus scent, however, it is not citrus, it's more like pina colada, even though it smells great, I would have preferred citrus.
Published on May 25, 2011 by Chef Calder

3.0 out of 5 stars Wet Ones -Citrus
I purchased this product a few years ago and was unable to find it in the local retail store since then. At that time it had a wonderful lemon scent. This time I was dissapointed. The scent isn't any like any citrus I have ever smelled. Doesn't smell like lemon, orange or grapefruit. I will use these but I will keep looking.
Published on February 3, 2012 by Lizzett

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not citrus!! But it works just fine, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Wet Ones Citrus Antibacterial Hand and Face Wipes Singles, 24-Count (Pack of 5) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Handy Wipes EVER !!, July 29, 2014
Boba's Daddy Figure (Glendale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
THese are great anti-bacterial wipes to keep around in your toolbox or glovebox or carry bag. "Wet Ones" are usually large enough to be easily manipulated around your fingers and palms and face/neck. The packets are provided in twins, so you snap one off as needed. The packets are sealed in a mylar type tear-open packet with a plastic outer covering, so they stay preserved and ready to use even after years of storage (yes, I've verified this by keeping some stored for ten years!). The lemon scent is a bonus feature. It leaves a much better trace scent on your hands than, say, the standard "Fresh Scent" version of these wipes. (Those are excellent product also, but they leave a more institutional odor after use.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wet Ones -Citrus, February 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Love These for Plane Travel, April 4, 2012
Great for airplane travel, and these ones are the best smelling out there, like pinacolada. I use them for makeup removal a quick wash or keeping my hands clean. Now, I never go anywhere without them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smell good, work good, May 11, 2013
Tlhese wipes were purchased for a "ribs" party, and were very useful. I would recommend this product for hand cleanup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice to have along when you are traveling, August 17, 2013
We keep a box of these in each of our cars and in our packs when we go out bicycling. There are so many times when you handle something dirty or germy and don't have soap and water to wash your hands with afterwards. We've been using the Wet Ones for a number of years now. We hate to be without them. They've been harder and harder to find in stores so Amazon kind of saved the day when we ran out of them I couldn't find them in any of the retail stores we searched in.

2.0 out of 5 stars SMELL LIKE PINEAPPLE OR TROPICAL NOT CITRUS :(, March 18, 2014
sarah (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I used to love these wipes. They had a lemony-citrus smell, which I prefer over the "fresh scent" type smell. I was so disappointed when I tore open my first wipe and it smelled like pineapple. It was distracting and after washing my hands twice I could still smell it. Sure, they still wipe fine, but for people who are sensitive to smells, this is a big negative. Especially when the smell has changed but the scent advertised has not. Meh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent, May 25, 2013
I have used this product for many years. I keep them in my car and in my purse. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my new package, because they have a new scent. They smell like pineapple and coconut, not the citrusy scent of the prior ones. I LOVE these packets and highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect portable towel, June 22, 2013
These are just great for those germophobes among us. I keep a few packs in the car at all times. Since they are each sealed, they can last for months without drying up, even in the summer months. They're also great for giving the steering wheel a quick wipe every now and then. You will be shocked at what comes off. Have used them for years and will continue to do so. The fragrance can be a bit strong, so you may what to try a small pack if smells really bother you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for on the go cleaning., April 18, 2013
Nice and moist, doesn't dry out and smells great, not all Wet Ones smell good to me. I keep them in my purse, in the car, by the bed (not that I have a midnight snack of Cheetoes or anything)for emergencies. We love them and use them often. They are great if you like to be prepared to fight germs while you tidy up your hands. Very convenient.