4.0 out of 5 stars Great wet wipes, but not antibacterial
Published 19 months ago by Dumpling

1.0 out of 5 stars They're hand wipes only, NOT face wipes
The actual packaging says "Hand Wipes", and I tried one on my face, but wouldn't do it again. Too bad.
Published 7 months ago by skweber1989

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wet wipes, but not antibacterial, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Wet Ones Sensitive Skin Hand and Face Wipes Singles, 24-Count (Pack of 5) (Health and Beauty)
These wipes are great to clean up sticky hands, messes, etc. They are very moist (which for me is a plus), clean efficiently, and are also gentle so they don't dry up your hands. I even use them on my toddler's face if I'm out and about and can't get to a faucet. However, they are NOT antibacterial. The image here is misleading, with the big "antibacterial" word printed on the wrapper. The actual wipes I got don't have the word "antibacterial" (or "antimicrobial") printed anywhere. Yup--nowhere in the actual wipe box or wrappers does it say that they are antibacterial. Of course they clean and probably get rid of some germs, but if you're looking for a wipe that will get rid of most germs, this is not the one. (There are other brands of gentle wipes that are indeed antibacterial and gentle, like BabyGanics, but they are not as gentle on the skin as this one, and are less moist. So I ended up buying both and I use them in combination.)

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, May 14, 2012
I don't like the smell of the normal wet ones and they also seem to dry my hands and I wouldn't want to use them anywhere else on my body. This wet ones don't have very much, if any, smell and are safe, for me anyway, to use any where on my body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-use, March 9, 2013
I wanted something easy and non-antibacterial for picnics, since antibacterial wipes taste like death, but discovered I can also use these to clean up my dogs when they get into things. Very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for Coachella., April 21, 2013
Bought it for coachella to protect me from germy porta-potties. I end up using them to pre-clean out hotel room most used surfaces. I used it on the airplane to disinfect armrest and foldable table. I used it in the airport bathroom, when my massive amount of luggage prevented me from washing my hands right away.

I am planning to keep some in the car, and take plenty when traveling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes, July 17, 2013
I love having wipes handy in my purse for cleaning my hands if I can't wash them in a restroom, or for cleaning them if they get messy while we're out. I especially keep a pack handy if we're on vacation, at a concert, or at some kind of festival/fair.

These are sensitive skin, though, so they're not antibacterial. I wonder how clean they get my hands if I'm going to be eating.

Pros:
Convenient
Small packages
Doesn't come open in your purse
Because they're in individual packs, you can hand them out to others and not have to keep opening a large pack

5.0 out of 5 stars They Are OK for the face, November 18, 2012
Zack (San Diego) - See all my reviews
My family are heavy wet ones users. We have these in the car, stroller, RV, and everywhere in between. It is nice to have some that are okay on the face. Other wet ones result in irritated skin, these do not.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to freshen up when away from home., September 28, 2012
We don't have babies around anymore but we still carry these in the car on trips or when going to the park. We use them to clean our hands and face while in the car. They are ideal for use also in your office, camping, and back packing, or in your briefcase, lunch bag or purse.

I like how they freshen up your hands and face and they are also easy on your skin. They are designed to be hypoallergenic, non-irritating and also to soften your skin. Each box contains 24 wipes that are pre-moistened and sealed in a foil like pouch. The scent is light and fresh. They are great for long car trips where you may have to clean up after a snack or don't want to use a roadside restroom. We use them also when we go on picnics.

This is a very good product and handy to have around. I recommend them to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, February 25, 2012
CROSER "AMAZON FAN" (LONG ISLAND, NY USA) - See all my reviews
A must have for everyone adult or child.
Can keep in purse,pocket etc. when you don't want to use a public restroom to clean hands or wipe face anywhere.
Use at home use for wiping face,hands etc. after dinner or any outside activity.
Pleasant scent -very light and it is mild on face - does not irritate.

5.0 out of 5 stars ✔ Perfect for Long Hikes!, May 31, 2014
When I go on long, all-day hikes for cycling adventures, I always carry this in a handy place--usually in a close backpack pocket, or in the top pouch of my cycling bag. I've literally used them dozens of times. The "single" kind works best, since it's always sealed. I need to know that it will be ready to go when I need it. Today for instance, I had some minor foot cuts due to a bunch of "foxtails" embedded in my shoes. Out come the "Wet Ones."

✔ Good product, recommend!

♫ A Review by Chris Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet ones, March 1, 2013
Carry these with me wherever I go. Great price for the amount of wipes. Wonderful for hands and face. Not a strong smell either.