5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous!
I purchased this for my son who is 10 years old. Delightful! The humor is crisp, it's full of life and joy, and you can't put it down.
This book will make a wonderful addition to any child's library. I recommend it highly.
Published 19 months ago by Pardu S Ponnapalli

3.0 out of 5 stars very easy read, even for a 7 year old
A quick, very easy read for early elementary students. Pictures are very simplistic and could be copied by the readers.
Published 15 months ago by H. Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart, funny and kids will love it!, November 24, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
Kids will love this cute little story about aliens. The writing is smart and funny, and the characters are really friendly and engaging. If they like reading, they'll enjoy reading it to themselves, or you can use it as a read-aloud book. It has a great contemporary feel with lines like "Mom's threatening to take away the Internet. It'll be like living in the last century!"

Note that it works much better on a color Kindle than a black and white one: the color illustrations look much crisper and look much more attractive. It's still a good story, though, whichever sort of Kindle you have. Don't be surprised if they try and use this as an excuse for why their rooms are messy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous!, November 21, 2012
Pardu S Ponnapalli (Hagerstown, MD, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, September 18, 2013
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
My grandson loved this book. He read it over and over again. He did get bored with it on occasion and would play a certain part over and over. I downloaded 3 books for their 2 week visit and he liked this one the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise, March 6, 2013
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
This was a good book .my favorite part of the book was when the two mom's we're standing up for the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars kids will love this book, February 8, 2013
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
Very cute very funny and the pictures are adorable I love the alien my boys did too. Take your time on this book you won't regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 29, 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
This book has a good story line. I would want anyone reading book who is bored, especially children. Nice book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., December 28, 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
I loved it so much it's a very cool book ok like how there was action it teaches mums or moms to be more considering and believe there children

5.0 out of 5 stars When the Excuse Isn't a Lie....., November 25, 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
I was expecting the kids to be telling tales. Nope the alien really did make the mess. Only thing is Mom doesn't believe them.

One morning Ben and Hannah wake up to their room looking like a "rubbish dump". Neither one admits to making the mess, when all of a sudden an alien ship appears outside their window. Claiming that he was only borrowing their stuff he then disappears. So Ben and Hannah set a trap just in case he comes back. Which of course he does and he can't understand that he is getting them in trouble by making their room a mess. He also can't understand why they aren't honored by his choosing them to study. When they finally arrange for the Mom to see the alien and the alien calls his Mom, things get even more interesting.

This was a fun little "the dog ate my homework", really and truly he did, story.

Making a good story even better are the illustrations. The looks on the two mom's faces were priceless and oh so recognizable.

I highly recommend the story.....as long as the kids remember it's just a story.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, smart, and kids will love it, November 24, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars It Wasn't Us, It Was The Alien! (Ages 7-10), November 21, 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this as a gift for my nephew & it went down a treat! he loves it and wants to read it all the time.It's funny, fun and colourful. It's just a lovely book to read and deserves space on the bookshelf for children.

Rate and Discover Movies