‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a family of four, August 5, 2013
We loved this bag for our two-week vacation to the beach in North Carolina. We have a four-year-old and a one-year-old and the bag accommodated the four of us nicely (four towels, water bottles, sunblock, diapers and wipes, camera, and a few toys). I'm not giving it a five-star review because the carabiner clip for keys wore out about 12 days into our trip, and I wish the handles were padded and a little longer. The bag was a bit uncomfortable to carry. If you have a long walk to the beach you may want to find a bag with padded handles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large bag...GREAT PRODUCT, September 1, 2013
I have used this bag for mufti-purposes. It is worked great as a beach bag but also for shopping as well. I went to the outlet stores and it even held my drink as I was shopping without spilling it. At the beach it held 3 beach blankets, 4 towels, lotions and still had room for misc. items. I would not hesitate to purchase this product in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beach/Pool Bag, July 13, 2013
I have been looking a long time for a beach bag to hold 5 towels, pool toys, sun screen, zippered pocket, and extra pockets. This was a great find and it has been so great to have this summer. So, far we have used it at the beach and the pool and it has been enough room to carry stuff for a family of 5. Would purchase this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Bag, September 16, 2013
I love this bag. I use it for my sons swimming lessons. I have accidentally set it down in puddles of water, and it just leaks the water back out and dries right up. It has so many fun pockets and hiding spots. Its a great bag. I now can have everything from his swim stuff to hand sanitizer and snacks. And they all have there own place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Beach Bag/Tote, August 5, 2013
This bag is huge! You can stuff it with everything that you need for the beach or pool. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect swim bag!, June 18, 2013
I was nervous to buy without any reviews, but went ahead and found this to be a great purchase. Perfect for our family trips to the pool. Love all the pockets and the fact that it allows everything to breathe. Communication with seller was great as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, September 9, 2013
It's the perfect size to throw in just about everything. I use it daily for my toddlers' school backpacks - it can hold 2 small backpacks, dance bag and 2 additional (swim) bags and lunch packs! This bag makes my life so much easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds lots of beach toys, August 9, 2013
I've been looking for a mesh bag to hold all the beach toys for my four children. I ordered this at the last minute before vacation. It came in quickly and was larger than I had expected which was perfect. It holds all the beach toys that I used to keep in 2 reusable grocery bags. I love being able to shake the sand out before I put the bag in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag is huge!, June 11, 2013
The bag is even bigger than I expected. It will be great for our beach vacation. Love that the bottom is full mesh so that you don't have to turn the bag upside down to get rid of the sand. Outer pockets are great for water bottles, suntan lotion, kindle, etc. Love how the handles are attached, I don't have to worry about them tearing off the bag when it is overloaded. Highly recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Road Trip or Scuba Gear, October 26, 2014
I originally bought this to carry scuba gear on the boat because the large outer pockets are great for compartmentalizing "stuff" and the inner part carried 2 regulators, camera bags, computers. But I recently packed it to use as a dry goods bag on a week long road trip. It was perfect, Again, the outer pockets separated smaller stuff like condiments, utensils, baggies etc, while the large central compartment held canned goods, cereal, a bag of oranges, prettzels, coffee, paper plates. bowls etc. allowing me to just grab it out of the backseat and take it into the hotels and use as my own little pantry. This saved me time, money and fat calories from reducing eatiing out on the road. Great bag.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›