Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2012
I bought this when I went a family trip and my dog came along. I was planning on just playing Frisbee with my human part of the family only but somehow my dog got in the mix. I thought for sure that she'd break it within seconds but this thing is super durable! Daisy bit it over and over again and it still somehow worked perfectly.
on September 14, 2009
simple fun,hours of family entertainment and pleasure.the frisbee holds up to all type of bumps or bangs. love it.
on July 11, 2014
It's amazing that the Frisbee isn't still on store shelves. This is a great toy with a great heritage. Keeps the kids together for hours at a time. It's easy to learn how play with it. This is the "Amature" version which weighs a bit less. Great toy!!!!
on March 21, 2009
These are great! They teach the kids to throw sideways and no one gets hurt. I remember spending hrs with one & now my kids are doing the same thing. You can even teach a medium size dog to catch it in mid air!
on February 1, 2012
It is a Wham-o Frisbee. Well balanced and flies great. It is a kind of orange red with little sparkles, not blue like the photo.
Revealing my age, I remember when the Frisbee came out in my childhood. And the hula hoop, but that's another review...

The Classic 90g Frisbee is perfect for teaching people to throw for the first time. It's light enough that it's just right for outdoor parties where someone might get accidentally hit. Unlike heavier Frisbee's the Classic is much less likely to a bruise or send a kid off crying.

The Classic is good for pavement bouncing or other things you might hesitate to do with a higher end or more specialized Frisbee.

The Classic is an important part of the Frisbee tradition. It isn't my first choice for Frisbee with experienced friends. It does not behave well with wind. After a few seasons the plastic may crack and split as many of the Classic's I've owned have done.

The Classic shines with beginners and situations where heavier Frisbee's may be risky. It's a piece of history still flying after all these years.

Because of its central role in the evolution of the modern Frisbee and the useful role it plays today I'm giving the Classic 5 stars.
on March 31, 2015
I last ordered this in December of 2014, paid $4.40 through the Amazon Add-on Program and had it sent to an APO/FPO military address. It's the classic Frisbee, just like the name says, and comes in strong colors that are easy to see flying through the air. It flies well, it's inexpensive and it's entertaining. It's hard for me to imagine how anyone could complain about this product, especially at this price.
on April 26, 2014
The frisbee is quality and looks like it will last for a while, if you don't care about color buy with confidence.
We thought we were getting a blue frisbee, a lime green one showed up. I assumed they were offering it in assorted colors not that they were going going to select a color at random. This was a disappointment for us because we wanted blue. We bought this one because there wasn't any logos on top that were bold so we can put our own vinyl design onto it. My daughter has decided to just make the vinyl blue so she still has blue on her frisbee. We thought putting a vinyl design onto the top would be a fun way to personalize this, there are a lot of design rings / grooves but I think it will still work good.
on March 9, 2016
I wanted a lightweight disk to take to Belize with me and this one did the trick. It was warped a bit, which made playing Frisbee a little more unpredictable. Once I returned home from my trip, this Frisbee became my dog's toy. It lasted a whole day before being chewed to bits. Not recommended for a dog, haha.
on November 7, 2011
Classic Frisbee, works, easy to throw. I thought it was Red frisbee, but its more of a orange-red. and had glitter stuff. works properly