Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 8, 2013 5:22:04 PM PDT
FullMoon2015 says:
I think they should release this on Xbox 360 as well, because if they do I am pre-ordering it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 8:46:14 AM PDT
eventually ! First let them release it on the PC .. ps3 and Xbox360 will follow later

Posted on Dec 19, 2013 11:31:21 AM PST
Ryancoboy says:
They said in a post a while back, don't remember where, that they "have no plans to release the expansion for 360/ps3," cause they're concentrating on their ps4/xb1 versions. Doesn't mean they wont do it though.

Posted on Jan 2, 2014 1:27:48 AM PST
Greg M says:
At Blizzcon they said they were concentrating on the PC and PS4 versions first. They had both platforms (PC/PS4) there with playable demos. When I asked a developer directly if they were planning on coming out with an XBox 360 version, the answer I was given was: "We don't have any news on that front at the moment." That was November 9, 2013.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2014 8:59:36 PM PST
Grumbler says:
I heard from a guy who heard from a guy that new the programmers uncles boss and she said that...

crank up the rumor mill!!!!!

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 5:37:07 PM PDT
D. Lopez says:
It seems pretty likely it will come out for 360 eventually. Blizzard probably made some kind of exclusivity deal with Sony to keep it on PS4 for a month or so. Also, the console versions, despite all the changes from the PC versions, they very clearly have extra space in each hub world for a third vendor, and since ROS adds a new vendor I would say they planned in advance for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2014 7:46:32 AM PDT
Adam says:
Vanilla Diablo 3 for PC also had that hub for the 3rd artisan... and this is the code they ported from PC for the last generation consoles. This doesn't mean anything about porting to to the 360.

As for the exclusivity deal, I would NOT be surprised if Blizzard either doesn't release the expansion on last generation consoles at all.. or they do but don't give the Ultimate edition to XB1. (Think Injustice).

Posted on Mar 14, 2014 10:41:26 PM PDT
Chris says:
This game will be ported to consoles, the original game was entirely design for consoles in the first place... 4 player very few hotkey buttons, it was made with the intention of easy port to console behind it.
Just gona have to wait for RoS as a DLC package for Xbox.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 8, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 14, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - PC/Mac
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Windows 7 / 8)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (321)