Monica Crowley has gravitas. She's not just a pretty face but also a shrewd observer who after she studies a problem and understands it, is articulate enough to explain her discoveries to the rest of us.
Published 22 months ago by James R. Holland

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New!! More preaching to the choir
This is a very good book with lots of good information......HOWEVER, if you have been paying attention and a conservative, then there is very little NEW information. This COULD have been a very book for the uninformed individual EXCEPT it is written in such scathing tones! ANY fense sitter will immediately be annoyed at the derisive tone of the book. In conclusion, if...
Published 15 months ago by Sunshine21

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Time for the Sleeping Giant to Awaken To Save US From the Dark Side, June 19, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
In the five major parts and dozens of chapters, she beautifully deconstructs the plot to destroy America from within and explains how the great silent majority of "Happy Warriors" must wake up to the internal threat that is quickly and systematically destroying America, it's traditions and the world's freedom.
Those five major sections are: "American Interrupted, The Skinny Socialist is a Big Fat Liar, Size Matters, Dr. Strangeleader or: How I Learned to Stop Caring and Love American Decline, and America, Unleashed."
"Obama's redistributionist scheme, however, is much bigger than just the transfer of capital with his home country. For Obama, self-styled `president of the world,' the redistribution is global and not strictly limited to wealth. Obama and his single-minded band of leftist are in the process of redistributing everything American: our power, our wealth, our resources, our military and diplomatic advantage, our economic competitiveness, our leadership, our borders, and yes, our unique exceptionalism."
Crowley points out that most people believe "the Founding Fathers gave us three branches of government. Not true. They gave us four: the executive, the legislative, the judiciary...and the American people. As Thomas Jefferson once said `should things go wrong at any time, the people will set them to rights by peaceable exercise of their elective rights.'"
The author uses the term Happy Warriors to help define that American Spirit embodied within President Ronald Reagan. "The time is now ripe for a new brand of Happy Warrior. The new model will turn on its head the concept the Democrats used for decades. The new Happy Warrior will retain the pro-Americanism but discard the impulse toward social and economic `justice.' Instead, the new Happy Warrior will cheerfully fight for constitutionally based first principles and will steer us away from the kook-driven decline that will produce what former ambassador John Bolton has called `a post-American world.'"
Monica Crowley has a sharp tongue and a way with words. She is hip and loves to use humor and satire to make her points. She's fun to read and that's saying something in a political thesis like this one.
"The vast majority of Americans are now sitting bolt upright. It took a while for the country to become hip to what Team Obama was up to, because nobody wanted to believe that any president, administration, or political part was capable of such deliberate destruction."
"Obama and his allies are smart enough not to openly declare their agenda...the don't broadcast an intent to downgrade America at home and abroad by weakening her economically, militarily, and philosophically. In fact they would vociferously deny this if asked. But if you take a hard look at their actions, the choices they've made, the people Obama surrounds himself with, you can't help but conclude, as I have done, that their true objectives are not what they claim. Their words may be moderate, but everything I've seen and heard points to their truly radical intentions. Moreover, this is a conclusion that millions of other Americans have also drawn. They have awakened to the threat. And they are increasingly alarmed and indignant."
Just as in World War II when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, the admiral in charge worried that they may have only awakened a sleeping giant. He was correct and the same thing is happening now. Obama "has apprenticed in the dark arts. And not the cool kind of dark arts they teach at Hogwarts. I mean the dark arts of Saul Alinsky community organizing, which relentlessly stoked the class warfare in order to create a pre-revolutionary climate...He was charismatic and charming, a natural salesman who delivered a spoonful of sugar to make the redistributionist medicine go down."
This book is a surprising page-turner. As I was reading it, I found myself marking important points, or points well stated so anyone could understand them until the pages looked like scratch pads of codes. This book will also make most Americans wake up and look around. Even the younger voters who may have thought they were voting on "American Idol" when they pulled the lever for "Hope and Change" need to realize that in just four years the liberals in the Congress and White House have ruined their immediate and long-term futures. Gone are the days of a booming economy that provided jobs for everyone who wanted to work. That has been done on purpose by a lawless con man in the Oval Office.
This book will make most Americans open their eyes and go to the open window and shot out, "I'm mad, and I'm not going to take it anymore." Then the sleeping giant will do what is necessary to save the most unique nation in the history of the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Read, June 19, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
I purchased the book this morning and in two hours I have already read 250 pages. The author's writing style makes her book a quick page turner. Miss Crowley's book should be a must read for anyone who wants to understnd why Mr. Obama is one of the worst presidents in the last century.

5.0 out of 5 stars We need more warriors like Monica!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
Well researched and very inspiring! I'm more of a pessimist when it comes to this nations future, but with "happy warriors" like Monica Crowley to motivate and reassure us, I think we just may have a fighting chance. Monica understands the mind and motivations of President Obama and reveals the sobering reality of his redistributive plans for us. But, we can look at recent success' in Wisconsin, Massachussetts, 2010 elections and smaller wins for taxpayers in cities such as San Jose and San Diego. Citizens of all stripes are saying "What the bleep just happened" and "Not on my watch!! Thanks Monica for fighting the good fight with a beautiful smile!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "WHY WE FELL AND HOW TO GET UP!", June 20, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
Monica Crowley not only tells it like it is, but presents solutions as to how to present a New Beginning! She speaks of pending issues our country is facing, why it has entered the dark side, and how to once again see the light!This book is interesting, thought-provoking, insightful, patriotic and witty as well. Monica speaks with a strong voice and this book will grab your attention immediately. Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!, June 20, 2012
BIrd (New York City, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
There are a number of books coming out about the Obama years and the catastrophe he has created. If you only read one this is the one. Crowley breezes us through a seemingly limitless catalog of the incredible destruction Obama (and his "kooks" as Crowley wonderfully calls them)has already set in motion and makes it irrefutably clear (except to other kooks) why it is imperative we rid ourselves of him in the upcoming election. But only Crowley could do this with great humor and her sunny attitude which raises your spirit and helps you remember how great this country truly is and will be again. If she ever runs for for office she would win in a landslide! This book certainly does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, June 20, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
Brilliant, insightful, witty, Monica Crowley has written a deeply patriotic book, with practical solutions for getting our great country back on its feet. A must read for anyone who loves the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for anyone voting this fall or loves America, June 21, 2012
I'm only 1/3 of way through the book but Monica has done a bang up job. I like her basic premise - most people are looking at Obama and feel he is failing, but Monica points out, he's really succeeding. He wants to drag this country down. That's his goal.

Recommend you buy several copies and pass around.

And oh yeah, another thing that impresses me is she doesn't have to put Dr. in front of her name or PhD after it. She's credible just as she is. She doesn't need a title before or after her name.

Great job Monica

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos To A Classy Lady!, June 24, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
For those of you who didn't sign on to live in "Barackistan" this book is a "hands on" guide on how to set us free from the tyranny of this radical leftist "crew without a clue" running our country...into the ground! Monica has always been a favorite political pundit of mine fusing feminine pulchritude, razor sharp intellect and a gentle spirit which is pleasing to the LORD.What I never saw before was her uncanny wit in taking some very serious problems our country is experiencing such as it's imminent moral and economic downfall and showing that it's not inevitable, but rather through our re-discovering the "happy warrior" mindset we can collectively turn this "Titanic" around before it hits the ultimate iceberg directly ahead! If you want a great read that you won't want to put down, please buy this latest epistle on political "common sense"! The one thing I'll never know is how this beautiful and gracious lady got through those Thanksgiving dinners with Alan Colmes at the table!LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Haiil to the Chief Kook until November., June 22, 2012
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
I just ordered Monica Crowley's new book and can't wait to finish reading it. The key value of the book is understanding Obama's background and influences. I must admit to not being able to put it down after seeking it out at my local bookstore. The book should be read by all Americans before they enter the voting booth. The two reviews that are negative here are, interestingly, from Nevada and California - Reid and Pelosi country. I love how the reviewer Green keeps referring to Obama as "The President" as if how dare you attack his royal highness by using his ordinary name. No matter what, Obama will be out either in five months or four years, it doesn't matter. This sad chapter in our nation's history will become a footnote. The sooner the better. The Chief Kook will be gone before we know it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Funny & I Learned from this Book, July 2, 2012
Jack Puglis (Parsippany, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What the (Bleep) Just Happened? (Paperback)
I read this book from cover to cover in just a few sittings. I loved it, and Monica Crowley did a fine job of putting so many things in perspective. Her thinking about the causes of our troubles and the path to recovery is right on track, by my thinking.

As an aside, I greatly object to the group of liberals who rated this book one star in a deliberate, obvious and devious attempt to reduce sales. This action is mean-spirited and shows just how morally bankrupt liberals can be. I am disgusted by their actions.

ARRAY(0xa4d7924c)

What the (Bleep) Just Happened?
What the (Bleep) Just Happened? by Monica Crowley (Paperback - June 19, 2012)
Used & New from: $0.01