From the Publisher
This book is for you if:
* Youve been saying, "Someday, Id like to own my own business."
* One of the things stopping you from launching your own business is that you arent sure which business to start.
* You have a few serious ideas for different businesses but dont know how to choose one and get going.
* You have absolutely no idea which business to start; you dont know which businesses would suit youyour needs, personality and interests, financial situation and goals.
* Youve had hundreds of ideas for new businesses but need help figuring out which ones to eliminate.
* You have an idea for a business but you want to make sure its the right one before you take the leap and make the commitment.
* Youre at a turning point in your life or career and are looking for direction.
* Youre about to retire and are considering starting your own business.
* Friends and family keep suggesting business ideas to you, but none seem to be the right fit for you.
* Youre trying to decide whether to launch a business or look for a job.
You probably do not need this book if:
* You have already decided which business you want to start and are confident that it is the right one for you (in which case you may benefit from the companion to this book, Six-Week Start-Up, also by Rhonda Abrams).
Millions of people dream about owning their own business; most never do. This book helps you become one of the fortunate ones who succeed!