5.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves these!, November 23, 2011
This review is from: What Buttosaur Is That? (Andy Griffiths' Butt) (Mass Market Paperback)
My 11 year old Son really loves these books and laughs at all the silly witty toilet humor. I think they're really fun and love that he reads without having to be told. If you don't like toilet humor then these definately aren't for you. We love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's favorite book(s), October 9, 2009
This book series has really been popular in my daughter's testosterone infected house. I am sure the younger brothers will also enjoy these books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny and challenging reading!, December 29, 2009
Melissa Carpenter "Misfit" (Schertz, TX United States) - See all my reviews
After going through the Capt. U/P series, as well as "Wimpy Kid" series, I was interested in finding additional reading materials for my soon to be 9 year-old. He mentioned "The Day My Butt Went Psycho", a book owned by a friend of his. So in my research I found the Andy Griffith "Butt" series! The Buttasuar book is different from the others, in that it is set up like an encyclopedia of dinosaurs, or in this case "buttosaurs". Smiles and giggles ensued from the first read. If you don't mind allowing some kid-friendly, gross-out or bathroom humor, then your child will be enthralled.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this., April 28, 2013
Great fun! My husband & I purchased this for our nephew and ended up enjoying it as much as he did. The drawings that go with the descriptions are funny, although we wish they were in color. I definitely recommend this book for a good laugh as long as you enjoy this type of humor. It is perfect for those of us who (even in our thirties and up) enjoy toilet humor and the like.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to meet Andy Griffiths in person...he's got to be a trip., March 23, 2013
I NEED TO MEET ANDY. I have four of his books and love them all. I am an adult and think children would love his comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryan's Review, December 25, 2007
My 10-year-old has been waiting months for this book. He loves this author and couldn't wait for this to come out. He's thrilled - I gave it to him this morning for Christmas and he's already reading (even though he also got a new game system as well!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, October 13, 2009
I'm assuming this is a good product. I bought it for my 7 yr. old niece for Christmas this year. It is something she has asked for so hope it works out.

5.0 out of 5 stars great journal for littlest pet owners - kind of like a diary, October 5, 2010
The "My Charming Journal" from Littlest Pet Shop is a wonderful gift for a 10 year old. which my granddaughter will be on November 7, 2010. She loves to play with all of littlest pets and has about 40 of them. She has given each one a name.

When she gets this journal, she will be thrilled because it not only has items about littlest pets, but also about your best friends, hobbies, etc. It is a great present for a 10 year old (especially since she has learned to write and loves books, paper, magazines, etc.

It also sells at a very good price. I give it 5 stars.

Marilyn Schmucky
Tampa, FL

What Buttosaur Is That? (Andy Griffiths' Butt)
What Buttosaur Is That? (Andy Griffiths' Butt) by Andy Griffiths (Mass Market Paperback - January 1, 2008)
$5.99 $5.39